Johanna Stickland

I'm not sure but I think they can work during the week, they just can't do shows during the weekend.

Dries Van Noten S/S 07

00020m.jpg
00370m.jpg

[vogue.co.au]

sophie kokosalaki
00100m.jpg
00310m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: Now this is what I call a great first season!
She kinda reminds me of Vlada when she first started (and, strangely enough, Yohji Yamamoto was Vlada's first show as well... in S/S 05) :ninja:

Shows So Far
Yohji Yamamoto
Christian Dior
Ann Demeulemeester (o)
Sophia Kokosalaki
Dries Van Noten
Givenchy

Not bad, eh? ^_^

Not bad at all! Go, Johanna. Her eyes are so striking... just like Vlada. THey have the striking eyes and the first show in common.

Johanna Takes Paris

Julio
js02wev7.jpg

Johanna Gene Stickland @ Mode Models
We’ve had our eye on Canadian Johanna Stickland since April. She photographs with range—from moody to electric. Now, down the stretch of the Spring 2007 season, it’s Friday here in Paris and she’s cleaning up with some Grade A appearances. Another amazing Mode Models find, so far she’s done Christian Dior, Yohji Yamamoto, Cacharel, Sophia Kokosalaki, Dries Van Noten, Ann Demeulemeester (she opened) and Givenchy. Both Women Paris and Women Milan stock her among their respective world class talent. In New York, she’s one of Supreme’s exquisite new breed. Cool does not begin to describe this girl’s runway presence.

o2w

she's going to be in chloe and john galliano today (I just talked to her) so watch out for her! ^_^

Too plain, too young. She'll do great, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->