John Galliano F/W 2009.10 Paris

Amazing can't wait to see more. I wish more people would wear his collections rather than Dior.

I love it so far! Amazing details and the shoes are crazy!

I can't wait to see the whole thing. I'm glad someone finally tackled some Ukrainian themes in their line.

the shoes ARE amazing. the thing about the synthetic snow is creepy (yet so funny!)

what i love most about this is that for the first time john has managed to make dior and galliano look both different from each other, and both good!!
this seasons dior was more similar to his recent galliano shows, and this... i guess this is a lot like his 2005-2006 galliano seasons.
could this be a galliano come back after the sudden death of robinson?

jg01.jpg
jg02.jpg

jg03.jpg
jg04.jpg

jg05.jpg
jg06.jpg

jg07.jpg
jg08.jpg

jg09.jpg
jg10.jpg

catwalking.com

Omg I'm so excited, the runway is incredible, and look at those shoes!!

the floor length dresses o_O

i absolutely love the set, the clothes, the Russian inspiration..

Only 30 looks? Hmm I somehow want more, but still, this is more than pleasing. That's prob the reason I want more...It's his best collection in years...Dior counted.

I hope the editors can look past the 'intoxicating snow' (spoiled brats) and appreciate the beauty....

So good!!! I love Galliano, he needs to be canonised or something as the Holy Saint of Fashion.
I love the theatrical inspiration behind this whole show, very powerful. The colours are used in the most mesmerizing combinations ever, and those shoes are so sexy! Look how high they are!

meh. i don't like folklore. i'm too much of an urban person. the last set of pics is what i really like. the first 2/3s just look like he went to some bohemian/eastern european folklore outfitter, bought a few pieces and customized them. is that really such an "amazing" feat?

there's no proper distilling of the idea and vision and going somewhere with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->