John Galliano F/W 2004.05 Paris

Originally posted by tott+Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@Mar 7th, 2004 - 7:09 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Mar 6th, 2004 - 4:52 pm
a casual , discreet, everyday look from mr G.  :lol:

capt.par14703062142.france_fashion_par147.jpg

I totally agree.

A friend of mine wants that skirt...

WATCH OUT PEOPLE!
This picture is so funny, she's so wide and flat somehow. Looks like she was run over by a steam roller. :P [/b][/quote]
:lol:

i love the hispanic theme.

hwoever, im still not impressed

as fashion I am not greatly impressed

as art I am excited beyond beleif!

Originally posted by MurakamiPrincess@Mar 14th, 2004 - 4:09 pm
The circus has just rolled into town :sick:
the nomadic circus to be precise

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 14th, 2004 - 8:22 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 14th, 2004 - 8:22 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MurakamiPrincess@Mar 14th, 2004 - 4:09 pm
The circus has just rolled into town :sick:
the nomadic circus to be precise [/b][/quote]
Nomads are fun!

I would really like to watch the full video. Is there anyway to not watch the Galliano Homme show? :huh:

Originally posted by MissPurple@Mar 7th, 2004 - 12:24 am
seriously, did he just sew all the leftovers together? :ninja:
An excellent question! :blink:

:blink: most of the pictures i've posted at the begining of this topic disappeared :cry:

watching this closely, i agree with those that said its not a bad Galliano collection... there are few great pieces embeded in the mad mix :wink:

he must have traveled to yemen :P

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 25th, 2004 - 3:57 am
:blink: most of the pictures i've posted at the begining of this topic disappeared :cry:
oh I was just gonna ask....some pages from this topic got deleted?

those were the first pictures that came up in Yahoo, maybe they deleted them so they are not here anymore...

anyway, i'll post again when i have some time.

browsing Galliano detail shots at Style.com ..look what i found.
:shock: is he marketing galliano juice/wine ? :lol:

did he get any money from CocaColla for all this publicity he did for them ? :innocent:

I am still waiting for John to shock me.....i guess i might have to wait alittle bit longer...but i have to admit the clothes are very wearable and look great in the shops, i suppose thats all the matters in the end!

Originally posted by Blackalicious@Mar 26th, 2004 - 3:37 am
I am still waiting for John to shock me.....i guess i might have to wait alittle bit longer...but i have to admit the clothes are very wearable and look great in the shops, i suppose thats all the matters in the end!
a-have you ever been to the Galliano shop?
b-could you really go out in the street dressed by Galliano's show styles black?
c- if so, do you live in Yemen?
d-are you a wired no-mad in central asia? :unsure:

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 26th, 2004 - 2:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 26th, 2004 - 2:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Blackalicious@Mar 26th, 2004 - 3:37 am
a-have you ever been to the Galliano shop?
b-could you really go out in the street dressed by Galliano's show styles black?
c- if so, do you live in Yemen?
d-are you a wired no-mad in central asia? :unsure: [/b][/quote]

a - yes

b - yes

c - yes

d - yes

Of course the stuff on the catwalk is only for PR...and press.....but the garments that do make it to the shop floor do sell....otherwise he wouldnt have lasted...let alone wonder into menswear.

good , i can take almost anything from a Yemen no-mad that has been to galliano's Paris boutique and still finds it charming and wearable :P

Can any of you tell me what the song that plays throughout the show for this collection is (the one that sounds as if it's being played by a marching band)?? It sounds SO familiar, but I cannot exactly pinpoint what it is... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->