Wanderlust
Reaction score
I think it is quite interesting :huh:
100119092.jpg

100119093.jpg

100119099.jpg

100119106.jpg

thanks for posting this salvatore :flower:

i'm certainly not a Galliano fan, but you are right, this might well be one of his best collectons in seasons :wink:

I like it even though I wouldn't wear any of it except maybe those white shoes or possibly the boots!

Dissapointing. :doh:

John seems to be going back during of his early Dior days for this and Dior's S/S '04 collection.

The corsetry and Edwardian theme was used at Dior couture S/S '98 and the rubber leggings with prints for Dior was used for his collection S/S '97.

Those times were when John was at his best, but he needs to move forward. Still, there were some really cute-cool pieces here. :wink: And check out the bags. :woot:

Plus, corsettes seem like yesterday's trend. :yuk:

another dreadful collection. :P

i am sure if i were able to see past all the rococo of this collection, i could weed out some pieces that i like.

but i am not fond of fashion where everything is a mix mash of items that i have to seek out.

fashion shows shouldn't be a game of needle in the haystack. :angry:

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Oct 13th, 2003 - 8:23 pm
fashion shows shouldn't be a game of needle in the haystack.
:lol: so true pears :flower:

Originally posted by Lena+Oct 13th, 2003 - 12:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Oct 13th, 2003 - 12:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pearsandapples@Oct 13th, 2003 - 8:23 pm
fashion shows shouldn't be a game of needle in the haystack.
:lol: so true pears :flower: [/b][/quote]
ditto

What did everyone think about the john galliano SS 04 line? and where is the john galliano brand avalable for purchase in the us? if you know please tell me! thank you!! :flower:

we already ahve a tompic about this, pleas look back in the pages :flower:

Corsets do seem like yesterdays trend, but when it comes to the general public (shopping malls and such) it's still going very strong.

Agree with Ignition... must move forward. There's talent there, it's just not working in this collection.

Do you think this dress will be released commercialy? you see not all of the john galliano runway collection is released commercialy so the company selects simple wearable things then tones it down to make it wearable so do you think that this dress is gonna make it to the stores??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->