John Richmond F/W 08.09 : Ksenia Kahnovich

Reaction score
John Richmond F/W 08-09: Ksenia Kahnovich:flower::woot:
DSC00055.jpg

my snap from vogue russia

Last edited by a moderator:
After Gucci fiasco I'm so glad she scored another campaign :blush: She looks gorgeous :wub:
It's a simple ad, but Ksenia makes it beautiful :crush:

After Gucci fiasco I'm so glad she scored another campaign :blush: She looks gorgeous :wub:
It's a simple ad, but Ksenia makes it beautiful :crush:
i completely agree^_^ and thank u lakomka for recognizing her!:flower: is it the same ad as in bazar?

i completely agree^_^ and thank u lakomka for recognizing her!:flower: is it the same ad as in bazar?

No, there is another one :woot: But unfortunately I haven't a scanner :cry:

To be honest I don't recognize Ksenia on that shot you've posted in Vogue also :shock::lol: But in Bazaar you can see her more clear

Oh KSENIA! K-S-E-N-I-A.

Gorgeous. Lovely. Sensual. Seductive. Its not the best ad out there but she's so beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful! GUCCI never saw ur beauty but we'll see you scoring big campaigns some day!

wow, what an amazing shot
thanks for posting

Oooh, beautiful! I love that she got a campaign, and I only hope that we see the whole thing.

Fionn? Only liked him (a bit) half covered with that white long wig for Valentino. Never liked chubby baby faces.

WOW! These are fantastic! Ksenia looks fantastic! Her body language is incredible! This totally makes up for her unfortunate Gucci experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->