John Richmont Expands

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
we were talking about John Richmont recently, here his latest -molto expanding- news. :flower:

RETAIL RUSH: British designer John Richmond has major plans to expand his network of stores, starting with boutiques to open in London and Capri, Italy, in February and March, respectively. Boutiques in Rome, Paris and New York also are on the drawing board. Richmond, with sales of about $126 million, already operates stores in Milan and Bari in southern Italy, and the men’s wear and women’s wear is carried in about 2,000 doors worldwide. Other projects on the drawing board for Richmond include beachwear, underwear and children’s wear. — L.Z.

from wwd 09.02.04

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 10th, 2004 - 3:27 pm
we were talking about John Richmont recently, here his latest -molto expanding- news. :flower:

RETAIL RUSH: British designer John Richmond has major plans to expand his network of stores, starting with boutiques to open in London and Capri, Italy, in February and March, respectively. Boutiques in Rome, Paris and New York also are on the drawing board. Richmond, with sales of about $126 million, already operates stores in Milan and Bari in southern Italy, and the men’s wear and women’s wear is carried in about 2,000 doors worldwide. Other projects on the drawing board for Richmond include beachwear, underwear and children’s wear. — L.Z.

from wwd 09.02.04
Cool! You know, there is not a single NYC store that I know of that carries him (except Century 21, which carries stuff from a year ago). While I don't think he's a genious, I like some of his stuff. Reminds me of a more hardcore Xavier Delcour, but gentler Roberto Cavalli.

:lol: i dont think he's a genious either, but he's quite good hooking up sponsorship in Milan :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->