Johnny Depp

Mortdecai Premiere at Zoo Palast (Berlin, January 18, 2015)

starity.hu

Mortdecai Premiere at Empire Leicester Square (London, January 19, 2015)

starity.hu

Johnny Depp attends the photo call for "Mortdecai" at The Peninsula Tokyo on January 28, 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
EaKTpl8.jpg

tVW4sVx.jpg

AV4yaC8.jpg

kxDEDdX.jpg

zimbio

UK Vogue May 1991
"Winona and Johnny For Ever"
Models/Stars: Winona Ryder & Johnny Depp
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Stylist: Sarajane Hoare
Hair: Thom Priano
Makeup: George Newell

Scanned by MissIvana

remember when johnny used to be cool!? sigh....-_-

it's the disney curse. (curse of the black pearl?)

after those pirate films, he turned into a pirate, style-wise
he lost his cool, and went into midlife crisis mode.

now he's just sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Set of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales on Wednesday (July 8) in Brisbane, Australia.

just jared

Johnny Depp hits the stage while making a surprise appearance at the Disney D23 Expo on Friday morning (August 14) in Anaheim, Calif.

The 52-year-old actor was joined by Disney CEO to be inducted into the Disney Legends club.

“I don’t know why I’m here,” Johnny told the crowd of fans (via Variety). “I never really liked the word fan. It implies that someone is over someone else. I would say that you are actually my employer.”
johnny_depp_makes_surprise_appearance_at_disney.jpg

just jared

"Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" presentation at the D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim (2015.08.15.)

starity.hu

Johnny Depp and actress Amber Heard attend a premiere for 'The Danish Girl' during the 72nd Venice Film Festival at on September 5, 2015 in Venice, Italy.
TAjfYI3.jpg

zimbio

Johnny Depp is seen at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'.

zimbio

Vanity Fair Italia September 9, 2015 Cover
ecnUUNv.jpg

models.com

Black Mass press conference portraits by Vera Anderson (Toronto, September 13, 2015)

Black Mass press conference portraits by Theo Kingma (Toronto, September 13, 2015)

starity.hu

Black Mass press conference portraits by Munawar Hosain (Toronto, September 13, 2015)

starity.hu

Actor Johnny Depp attends the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
eHygRqR.jpg

rRfAQj6.jpg

nCgkjA7.jpg

zimbio

God he looks more and more miserable and Amber looks more and more like caricature of a trophy wife.

Actor Johnny Depp, winner of the award for Favorite Movie Actor, attends the People's Choice Awards 2016 at Microsoft Theater on January 6, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
9nGDQ9O.jpg

zimbio

I think he still looks cool. At least has some original style and doesnt dress like every other man in hollywood. I think he has a real boho kind of style that is cool. I just think that is who is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixlehr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->