image4.jpg

image18.jpg

image35.jpg

image39.jpg

image55.jpg

Full show: http://www.iconique.com/flash/virtualcatwalk-spring.html

i think it's great!...
i love his textile designs...

I really like it a lot. A lot of it reminds me of stained-glass windows. Very artistic.

How did you post pictures from Macromedia Flash? It doesn't give me any options to grab them in any way.

BTW, that's a great site.

Originally posted by AlexN@Dec 5 2004, 07:02 PM
I really like it a lot.  A lot of it reminds me of stained-glass windows.  Very artistic.

How did you post pictures from Macromedia Flash?  It doesn't give me any options to grab them in any way.
[snapback]452440[/snapback]​

It is not a question to me but I answer it anyway:-)

I always look for them in the Internet Temporary Files folder. The pictures usually are stored there. You could arange files by their internet addresses to find them more easily:-)

Originally posted by AlexN@Dec 6 2004, 02:02 AM
I really like it a lot.  A lot of it reminds me of stained-glass windows.  Very artistic.

How did you post pictures from Macromedia Flash?  It doesn't give me any options to grab them in any way.

BTW, that's a great site.
[snapback]452440[/snapback]​

As a frequent visitor I was able to get the trick :D, they upload all the pics as image1.jpg, image2.jpg etc in their own directory per designer. So these are in:

http://www.iconique.com/flash/shows2005/saunders/

Yes, Softgrey, his prints are great, such a discovery, didn't know him!

Love the prints... hate the nips. Just a pet peeve of mine. :wink: :P

love it! great attention to details and very individual, IMO :P

:heart: Gorgeous, unique designers. This is one of my favorites. The design in these creations is so intricate, but yet so pleasing to the eye..

I'm sorry but if DSquared2 would do this you'd all be like ohh this is disgusting...those panty shirts are horrible..who wants to look like a wh*re blabla... No offense ment :flower:

mr dale...that is blatantly false...we are not ...or at least I am not a victim of marketing or pr...

if d-squared did this...i would think they actually had talent...but since they do cut off jeans with high heel boots and a daisy mae top tied under the bust...then i think they don't....

it's not about who designed it ...it's about the designs themselves...

versace could take a clue here...sexy with style...without being sl*tty...

it's all about subtlely... :wink: B)

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Dec 8 2004, 01:41 PM
I'm sorry but if DSquared2 would do this you'd all be like ohh this is disgusting...those panty shirts are horrible..who wants to look like a wh*re blabla... No offense ment :flower:
[snapback]456463[/snapback]​

No offense taken, cause it's BS. :flower:

That is true though...it was just my first reaction....but I really love those non-panty dresses!

excuses, but mr Saunders doesnt to a thing for me (and i work with prints) seems that he was involved at the recent Pucci ss05 collection, he could do cool at reviving the Pucci print design team, apart from that.. not my cup of tea (as they say)

i thought he also worked with roland mouret this past season, no?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->