Jordan and Zac Stenmark

US Harper's Bazaar August 2014
Launch Into Fall
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Fashion Editor: George Cortina
Hair: Harry Josh
Make-up: Frank B.
Models: Anna Jagodzinska, Matt Fellman, Vladinir Ivanov, Carosn Starnes & Jordan Stenmark

fashionscansremastered.net via OlgaMaria

David Jones S/S 2014 Sydney

David+Jones+2014+Collection+Launch+Runway+gfFmjaItm2sl.jpg
David+Jones+2014+Collection+Launch+Runway+NUqFS3TRDytl.jpg

David+Jones+2014+Collection+Launch+Runway+JIvMf6rD_8yl.jpg
David+Jones+2014+Collection+Launch+Runway+WllNHIvdupel.jpg

David+Jones+2014+Collection+Launch+Runway+Kt7CLGPk-vWl.jpg
David+Jones+2014+Collection+Launch+Runway+s3bT5Bq3Kzhl.jpg

zimbio.com

ftape.com

Zac Stenmark, one half of auspicious model duo The Stenmark Twins, was scouted along with his brother Jordan back in Spring 2011 and have since become household names in Australia and conquered the US and Europe.
Their first big break came in January 2012 when they walked Calvin Klein Collection.
The sports-mad twins have also amassed a healthy volume of magazine credits including L’Officiel Hommes, V MAN, Manuscript, Vogue Hommes Japan, Fantastic Man, Hercules, GQ (China & Australia), Vanity Fair Italia, i-D, and Allure.
In the Spring of 2012 Zac and Jordan starred in the Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection fragrance campaign shot by Bruce Weber and more recently waltzed their way to the Top 6 of Australia’s Dancing With The Stars.

Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
Ethnic Origin: My grandparents were of Swedish and Irish descent
Nickname: Stenmark, Stenny
How were you scouted: A friend suggested we go to an agency to earn a bit of extra money while studying. We were signed and the following week we were flown to the US to shoot 60 pages for L’officiel Homme and on to London not long after to meet Tom Ford…. It went on from there…
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: Salt water, sun (but not too much) . My Favourite organic coconut shampoo/conditioner) Eating really well is definitely my best tip.
Your favorite fragrance: Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: My watch. I wear it everyday and will never regret investing in it.
Hobbies: Surfing
What was the last movie you watched?: Imitation Game
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Hold Back the River – James Bay
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Hazelnut ice-cream
What is your biggest fear?: Having no hazelnut icecream!!!
What is your dream country to visit?: Maldives
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Probably playing Australian Football (AFL) and studying economics
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Being flown to London and meeting Tom Ford. It was such a whirlwind at the time that if I re-lived it I would have a better chance to take it all in.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: American GQ or American Vogue.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: My good mate’s dad’s funeral. He was an amazing man and so many people came to pay their respects. It was such a sad day for him
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Hard to say, each Fashion city has a particular charm about it and I have great memories in all of them.
Who are your idols?: My father and Grandfather
What was the last dream you remember?: I don’t really dream much
One word to describe yourself: tenacious
Twitter handle: @Jordanandzac
Instagram handle: Jordanandzac
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Never been asked to do that but it would depend on the circumstances. It’s not all about the money…. It’s taken a long time to grow it back.

Height: 6’2″ | 190cm
Chest: 40″ | 101cm
Waist: 33″ | 84cm
Shoes: 12 UK | 46 EU
Hair: Brown

LONDON: PREMIER MODEL MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK: IMG MODELS
PARIS: IMG MODELS
MILAN: IMG MODELS
SYDNEY: IMG MODELS

i find the longer hair very glam and retro on them. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread