Josefina Cisternas

Whoa!! that's a good picture of hers! I think she probably walked in some shows, the problem is that we don't know in which one!! thanks agaiN! i'll keep my fingers crossed also!

I've seen all the shows in Paris and don't remember seeing her in any of them =/

What a shame, I really wanted to see her on the runways. Could be still in London?

she was not at London.

Is so sad that she didnt do any show.

heyy something new? why theese beautiful girls don't appear as often on the catwalk, in ads and photoshoots. it's so sad :(

^Well, maybe we just haven't seen all her work published, and I say it because I haven't seen a single photo from this photoshoot:judge:

I'm sure I have seen some new pictures posted at Elite's different sites!! She's too pretty, I wish we could see more of her.

Found this amazing video of her on Youtube :smile: apparently its a Test Shot for Maybeline.

2nlfzm1.jpg

youtube.com/cister4 & facebook.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ripley Now: Romantic
Commercial

Catalogue Cover

ripley.cl

wow that´s fantastic!....I bet we will see her in everywhere..let´s see:wink:

I really hope Ford markets her better than Elite did. I need to see more of the beauty I saw at Valli & Anne Valerie Hash (and in the photoshoots with good photographers like Bradford Gregory and James Mahon) and less of the BS personal candids, cheesy commercial work, and D-list campaigns. She really has so much potential, but she needs some better guidance and management.

I don't know if ford will potentiate her more than elite, ford doesn't has too many faces and despite of Jacquelyn J and barbora D, many new faces for the agency and few Faces... but i hope she gets far, just wish her the best with that new agency

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->