Josefina Cisternas

^ Those are from over a year ago... when she looked her most "high fashion" in my opinion.

Well she looked great at Rio this year... anyways she can barely look High Fashion, as her look is pure commercial. Thats the amazing thing about her,but she also can be versatile.

^I disagree...the older she is getting, the most madure and HF she is looking. Compare her actual photos with the one of Elite Model Look 2008. We can see her features are getting better. HF or commercial she has a future in this industry.

CAMPAIGN: Tom Tailor Denim Fall Winter 2011/12

hommemodel.blogspot

Lovely photoshoot, but I really want something more High Fashion with her.. Im bored of the commercial stuff.

I didn't like it either, i'm bored of the commercial stuff too, it's sad because i think she has so much potential, but maybe she's not focused on modeling, and she is on her studies. who knows ?

I think she is graduating this year! maybe we can see more work at the end of the year, but yeah Im tired on commercial stuff! Even her style isnt High Fashion, she is versatile enough to make HF.

She looks georgeous, but COME ON! stop with the commercial stuff.. its time for her to do something more important

again! commercial stuff. Who is tired of that too?? She deserves a formal editorial now.

I would love to see her doing a great editorial, i didn't really like the Vogue Brazil ED, but let's look at the good side too, i think she's totally rocking the Brazilian Market. Myth and Redley, that's great, was she doing the campaigns ?

yeah! but the bad thing: she wont grow in the business. Even that she is rocking the Brazilian Market things in NY or Milan ( FASHION CAPITALS) are not good.

Josefina at the Elite Model Look Brazil 2011

She gave a concert event on stage and sang the songs of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry

welovemodels.com

I wonder if someone filmed her performance. I can't find it on YouTube.

wow, she finally gave us something of the music career. She has an amazing voice. I have seen the videos in her youtube channel. Her youtube channel is cister1. I guess she will upload her performation later.

Cris Barros F/W 2011 - Sao Paulo
209497_200038113363501_109078405792806_613178_1020605_o.jpg
210433_200038466696799_109078405792806_613179_4556066_o.jpg

Cris Barros FB

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I like those shoes!
finally seeing her in runway, but when will be the day that she can walk in Paris, Milan or London

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->