Josefina Cisternas

^ yes, she looks so much different. Her nose is weird now. Maybe she got a nosejob? Anyway she is pretty.
Posted via Mobile Device

"Ropero Paula 2012" Santiago, Chile

AndayMasha7.jpg

paula.cl

maybe because her hair is way to short compared of how she used to have it. It is also lighter I believe.

She is not wearing any make up... which makes her look so young. I believe she even looks younger than when she was 14..

Vogue Brazilian Footwear Fall 2013

Quebre o Gelo
model: Josefina Cisternas
ph: Renam Christofoletti
fashion editor: Yasmine Sterea

striketwoposes

Wooow this is quite a nice surprise.

An editorial for Vogue Brazil :heart: :D !! So excited

Is this for the month of January 2013 ?

Thanks for the news.

Josefina Cisternas is a beautiful blond model with gorgeous green eyes who hails from Chile. She started her modeling career when she was only 14 but has quickly moved up through the ranks. In 2008, she won the title, "Elite Model Look Chile" and managed to get a contract with Elite Chile.
Later at the "Elite Model Look" contest, she placed second in the prestigious international modeling contest and was sent to New York City by her modeling agency to do what is known as a "Go & See" which simply means to explore her options in the modeling industry. In New York, she was signed on by Ford Models and she did several test shoots with renowned local photographers and attended castings which opened the door to more modeling jobs.

Today, Josefina Cisternas has modeling contracts all over the world and has been signed on by some of the most prestigious model agencies in the world. She has done campaigns for Ralph Lauren Swimwear, Roberto Cavalli and Tom Tailor Denim just to name a few and has walked for Vivienne Westwood, AVH by Anne Valerie Hash, Cris Barros and Rio Moda. In addition, she has done her first editorial for Vogue Brazil.
This young green-eyed Chilean model is a model-on-the-move and she's going places and that is why she is our model of the month.

What is your favorite or most exciting aspect about being a model? What do you like least? Have you encountered any surprises along the way? What has been your most awkward moment (of your modeling career)?

I love being able to travel to different parts of the world that I haven't been to before, I have met so many interesting people along the way. I don't like travling alone . It's a very lonley life, fast paced, and unexpected. I have encountered many things along the way. Different experiences and different people. Most akward is when I first started out I didn't really know what to do in certain situations like castings but eventually I figured it out.

What was the hardest photo shoot for you, and why?

A shoot I did in the south of Chile. It was 10 degrees below zero and I was in a summer dress.

What tips and advice do you have for aspiring models just starting out, something you wish someone would have told you?

Be very determined and focused. Be confident and believe in yourself. Go for it.
What should a relationship between an agent and model look like?
It should be professional. As a model only contact your agent if it is work related.

Who is your favorite all-time model?

Alessandra Ambrosio

Do other models inspire you?

Yes looking at their careers makes me want to work harder to get where I want to be.

How do you feel fashion has empowered you?

Fashion empowers me to express myself freely, show who I am through my style.

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?

I love to be with family and friends go to the beach just relax.

Who are your favorite fashion designers?

Elie Saab, Lanvin, and Chloe.

Best Jean?

Levis.

Your favorite store?

TopShop.

Do you have any beauty / skin care tips or tricks to look fresh and rested for early morning photo shoots?

Facial moisturizer and lots of sleep.

How much attention do you pay to meditation & exercise, or is it all natural? How do you stay in shape?

I do a lot of pilates and yoga two great ways to stay in shape.

What makes you feel sexy?

Heels and confidence.

If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?

Teleportation.

What are your favorite things to do in your free time?

Be with family and friends, go out, watch movies, and travel.
Happiness is ...
Within oneself.
Fashionmodeldirectory

Well she actually gave a great advice at the time of talking to an agent, she is so right with it.

Vogue Brazilian Footwear - Fall/Winter 2013

Editorial: "Quebre O Gelo"
Photographer: Renam Christofoletti
Stylist: Yasmine Sterea
Hair/Make Up: Cris Biato

Scanned by me

She looks gorgeous in those 2 shots. Wondering if she's considering to seriously launch a modeling career !

Mandi FW13
Ph: Ioram Finguerman
Styling: Felipe & Ricardo Bruno
Beauty: Jayme Vasconcellos

fashionspoiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back