Josep Font Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

The headpieces are quite incredible. I love the guitar, motorcyle and giant ship ideas...
The clothes aren't really that opulent or impressive but I need to see more. A bit of it reminds me of Napoleon.

It looks amazing, it's without any doubt the best designer in Spain, although he doesn't have many rivals...:lol:

The full collection is in Telva.

Wow, loving the playing around on the idea of the eighteenth century ship wig by replacing it with modern day pieces such as the motorbike.

Ganimedes, are you from Spain? What do you think about the whole collection?

When I first saw the first few pieces, the very first thing that came to my mind is straight away "Viktor & Rolf". I've no idea why:rolleyes:

does he actually sell these or how can these smaller designers keep on going doing haute couture even though there's recession?

I like the headpieces... although I'm interested in seeing more of the clothing pieces too.

I think he's playing with the idea of outrageous, over-the-top luxury for its own sake. The ship hat is straight out of Marie Antoinette's closet.

Certainly not boring. I like the long nude gown & feathered cape. Those black lace applique pieces are lovely.

Thanks Cinnamaranth!

Ganimedes, are you from Spain? What do you think about the whole collection?
Yes, I'm spanish ^_^
Well, I am not qualified to judge fashion shows but I like Font's style so I like what I see. But I'm not impressed, I liked more other years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->