Joseph Larose

Caramel

Reaction score
I've seen some cute vintage shoes on Ebay by Joseph LaRose, and I also have a friend who has a few pairs by him in small sizes that she would like to sell to me. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on these shoes?

I did a google search and found this article that talked about how current designers use his shoes for inspiration for their collections...true? Not true?

I'm basically just wondering if they are worth buying, and how much to pay for them.

la rose

Caramel said:
I've seen some cute vintage shoes on Ebay by Joseph LaRose, and I also have a friend who has a few pairs by him in small sizes that she would like to sell to me. I'm wondering if anyone has any info on these shoes?

I did a google search and found this article that talked about how current designers use his shoes for inspiration for their collections...true? Not true?

I'm basically just wondering if they are worth buying, and how much to pay for them.

my sister and i are collectors, his shoes are amazing! if she has any in 5, i'd buy them if you're not a 5. he's originally from sicily and started his business in our hometown in the states, and we have enjoyed his shoes for years.

i know it's months later, but hopefully you took your friend up on her offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->