Josephine-Skriver-Emporio-Armani-Underwear-2022-Campaign01.jpg
Josephine-Skriver-Emporio-Armani-Underwear-2022-Campaign02.jpg
Josephine-Skriver-Emporio-Armani-Underwear-2022-Campaign03.jpg

fashiongonerogue.com

PFW SS23 Street Style Day 5 & 6
Photographer: Melodie Jeng
source: models.com

1797908-800w.jpg

I hope to not get in trouble posting on this topic after a year. I only wanted to say thank you to all the people who updated regularly and followed her since 2008 (wow!). I've been a fan since 2015, and a lot of the stuff I saw here is amazing. I browsed all 180 pages in the last few days, and it was amazing watching her career unfold. Knowing all we know today, it's upsetting to see that she worked with certain photographers when she was so young. I really hope she wasn't tangled up in any of that. She's so sweet, as you can see in her interviews and on her social media. It's not something you can fake for this long. She's now a mom; time really flew by. Let's hope life can bring her anything she wants; she deserves it! 🥺❤️

I hope to not get in trouble posting on this topic after a year. I only wanted to say thank you to all the people who updated regularly and followed her since 2008 (wow!). I've been a fan since 2015, and a lot of the stuff I saw here is amazing. I browsed all 180 pages in the last few days, and it was amazing watching her career unfold. Knowing all we know today, it's upsetting to see that she worked with certain photographers when she was so young. I really hope she wasn't tangled up in any of that. She's so sweet, as you can see in her interviews and on her social media. It's not something you can fake for this long. She's now a mom; time really flew by. Let's hope life can bring her anything she wants; she deserves it! 🥺❤️
I would like to add that she’s beyond stunning in person. I walked by her once in Chelsea and had to do a quadruple take. One of the prettiest women I’ve ever seen! And an INSANE body

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->