Josephus Thimister Haute Couture S/S 10 Paris

The collection will be sold in Paris during womenswear week in March, as a regular 'luxe pret-a-porter' line and will be represented commercially by an agent formerly associated with Yohji Yamamoto and Ann Demeulemeester as commercial director. :flower:

Awesome news, it looks like things are looking up for this designer and Im happy, he deserves it.

Thimister agent

The collection will be sold in Paris during womenswear week in March, as a regular 'luxe pret-a-porter' line and will be represented commercially by an agent formerly associated with Yohji Yamamoto and Ann Demeulemeester as commercial director. :flower:

Would anybody know the name of that commercial director?

the clothes were stunning! i am SO glad he is back, i was disappointed with some other designers but these were refreshing and much needed

It makes me nostalgic. Thimister once had to quit couture too, but now he's back.

Hopefully one day in the future, Lacroix will once again return to the world of couture, where he so richly belongs.

i know, i know lacroix was the first couture designer i fell in love with. but that is fashion, constant evolution and momentum. i can guarantee that when lacroix returns it will be AMAZING just like thimister's

you guys should check josephus' new web site

http://www.thimister.com

some images,particularly those in the white mood section,may be rather disturbing--but somehow relevant and poignant.

Last edited by a moderator:
God. The way they clothes have been portrayed is frighteningly erotic. I like the photography in the Cave section.
And when you go to the first section it shows the video in the background, as if it was filmed by a dying person.

and that's the beauty of thimister. nothing is ever without meaning....nothing is ever shocking for the sake of shocking. everything is so bound together with utter poetry. and i hate to generalise but somehow it's such a positive one---this is the tight thread that weaves itself together with these designers from antwerp's school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->