Josh Hartnett

Kirsten Dunst, Susan Sarandon and Josh Hartnett - After Party for 'August' (July 9)
celebutopia

Josh Hartnett & Adam Scott - Screening of 'August' at the Tribeca Grand Hotel (July 9) - celebutopia.

Giorgio Armani Beauty hosts a luncheon for Josh Hartnett, July 11

wireimage

Omg,why's he so hendsome???:crush:
Love his hairstyle:wub:

Just for information,I'm melting now:wub:Don't post any pics if you don't want to kill me.

I'm speechless,he's so good-looking in last time:crush::crush::crush:
Especially those last 3 pics on #192.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest. August sucks.

but i won't tell u knot to watch it, it's best if u find that out yoursef

from the trailer i could telll its not going to be a good movie but hey its josh! i wanna watch it :lol:

i actually dont really like any if the movies he has been in (except Black Hawk down), but geez he is so hot his, ahem...lack of acting skills(just my opionon), can be forgiven..
he really is a fox!

thats true i liked few of his movies
i dont think he is a bad acter u cant say that he isnt one of the best either
but he is josh :smile: very good looking and no matter how bad the movie is i go watch it cuz he is in it :lol: :heart:

I liked Virgin Suicides, Wicker Park and 30 Days of Night. Black Hawk Down was good but all the actors looked the same in that one that I got confused as to what the hell I was watching.

I don't think he's terrible actor, but he's not academy worthy. Problem is he kinda does the same thing in every movie... from what I've seen.

What's August about?
I like his clothes at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->