Josh Holloway

Lost Season 2 DVD Launch

hollywoodsbest.net

He and Evi looks so cute together!

I totally agree! Thanks so much for those ones, they both look gorgeous and sweet :-)

He seems like a nice guy and all but men with long blond hair and a aussie bum look, are just my personal biggest turn-off. Well the long blond hair is a turn off full stop. Well men with blond hair just arent attractive to me. He is supremely gross but I can understand how people would find him good looking. As an Ian Sommerhalder fan, I got the short end of the stick so Matthew Fox is going to have to sufffice.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wait -screw Fox, I prefer Daniel Dae Kim. But anyway Sawyer comes very low down in the list. I might even pick Hurley over him :lol:

I like Swayer, and her hair is great, even when he said that he didn't like it. But i completely understand your oppinion :smile:

I personally find Josh....so friggin' sexy:blush: !!! But i understand SiennaInLondon what u r saying because i find Brad Pitt extremely anti-sexual and ugly:lol: ...
What can we say? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

I agree with the Brad Pitt's thing. Well, actually I don't think he's ugly, but I do not join the Brad fan club. Anyways, JOSH :heart: is so gorgeois!

he is so hot !!!

i cant belive i´m going to see josh and rodrigo inthe same screen !! i think i´m going to have an attack !

Thanks for sharing the pix in post #3...I didn't know that he looked soooooo gorgeous when he was young...and of course now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NOW WE'RE COOKING

Also taking a quick break from the Lost set: Josh Holloway, with his apron-clad wife Yessica in Honolulu on Saturday. The show's new season premieres on Oct. 4.

People.com

I have never been attracted to blondes for some reason, but he is the exception to the rule. What a hottie.I wish his character wasn't such a jerk though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->