Josh O'Connor

Yohji

Reaction score
Josh O'Connor (born 20 May 1990) is an English actor. He is known for his portrayal of Johnny Saxby in the 2017 film God's Own Country, directed by Francis Lee, for which he won a British Independent Film Award for Best Actor, and for his portrayal of Lawrence Durrell in the ITV series The Durrells. He also appeared as Marius in BBC One's miniseries of Victor Hugo's novel Les Misérables, and portrayed Prince Charles in Seasons 3 and 4 of the Netflix drama The Crown.

Josh O'Connor speaks onstage at The Crown SAG Screening & Reception at NeueHouse Los Angeles on January 04, 2020 in Hollywood, California.

CasNlAt.jpg

Josh O'Connor attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 04, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

bBE01Hl.jpg

QlH4nYn.jpg

(L-R) Writer Peter Morgan, actor Josh O'Connor, director Benjamin Caron, executive producer Suzanne Mackie, and producer Oona O'Beirn attends the 20th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 03, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

SBKhTBg.jpg

1LpI1eO.jpg

Josh O'Connor wins the Best Actor Award accompanied by Emily Mortimer at the British Independent Film Awards 2019 at Old Billingsgate on December 01, 2019 in London, England.

4DVaf0C.jpg

Josh O'Connor attends AFI Fest: The Crown & Peter Morgan Tribute at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 16, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

5W6nC05.jpg

KUD8fbZ.jpg

Josh O'Connor attends "The Crown" Season 3 world premiere at The Curzon Mayfair on November 13, 2019 in London, England.

HOQqajp.jpg

Josh O'Connor and Margot Hauer-King attend the Royal Academy of Arts Summer exhibition preview at Royal Academy of Arts on June 04, 2019 in London, England.

12ITk0C.jpg

zimbio.com, gofugyourself.com, huffingtonpost.com

UK GQ December 2019

Crown Prince

Photographer: Meinke Klein
Stylist: Luke Day
Hair: Jody Taylor
Grooming: Lesley Vye
Cast: Josh O'Connor

UK GQ Digital Edition

Evening Standard ES Magazine - 12 July 2019

Royal Flush

Photographer: Marc Hibbert
Stylist: Sophie van der Welle
Grooming: Michael Harding

ES Magazine Digital Edition

Josh O'Connor attends the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 05, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

51ESxOO.jpg

OszqSNF.jpg

zimbio.com

Quite experimental on the red carpet, which is something that I always appreciate from male actors. I've only seen the earlier episodes of The Crown, so I haven't seen Josh as Prince Charles yet. I liked him a lot in God's Own Country though. :flower:

Had a crush on him since God's Own Country and he's amazing on The Crown. And easily becoming one of my favorites on the red carpet, the collab with Loewe has been flawless. Super elegant yet super fresh and youthful.

US Esquire March 2020

Great Britons

Photographer: David Burton
Stylist: Nick Sullivan
Cast: Josh O'Connor, Callum Turner, Earl Cave, Malachi Kirby, James Norton, Viveik Karla, Joe Cole, Nikesh Patel, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Jack Lowden, Archie Madekwe, Damsin Idris

US Esquire Digital Edition

GQ Spain March 2020

Photographer: Matthew Brookes
Styling: Joana De La Fuente
Grooming: Alain Pichon

GQ Spain Digital Edition

Shelter From the Storm

FmGuMuS.jpg

JOSH O’CONNOR
The Crown

“I’d quite like to borrow Highgrove House, Prince Charles’s residence,” says Josh O’Connor, who portrays the royal landowner in Netflix’s The Crown. “It’s pretty big and has famously beautiful gardens, a fairly lush spot for isolation.” In the meantime, O’Connor seems to be nurturing his own green thumb. “I’ve been starting most days with an hour or two in the garden; it feels like the most peaceful place to be.” The series’ fourth season made the cutoff before production halted, promising fans an on-time release. As for the real prince? “He’s recovered now, thankfully, and I imagine he’s spending much of his time gardening…like me, actually…. Oh, dear.”​

Josh O'Connor attends the 26th Annual Screen Actors' Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 19, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

CFIB5e0.jpg

fs5GPyU.jpg

zimbio.com​

Gentleman Summer 2020

El Retiro Del Actor

Photographer: Gray Sorrenti

Gentleman Digital Edition

Josh O'Connor in the September/October 2020 issue of Esquire
31874760-8620733-image-a-49_1597258046967.jpg
31874758-8620733-image-a-48_1597258043194.jpg

31874762-8620733-image-a-51_1597259069604.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

UK Esquire September/October 2020

The Man Who Would Be King

Photographer: Simon Emmett
Stylist: Catherine Hayward

UK Esquire Digital Edition

UK Vanity Fair October 2020

Love, Actually

Photographer: Brett Lloyd
Stylist: Tom Guinness
Hair: Louis Ghewy
Makeup: Matthias van Hooff
Grooming: Liz Taw
Cast: Josh O'Connor, Emma Corrin

UK Vanity Fair Digital Edition

Josh O'Connor attends a VIP preview of "Go On Then: Tomo Campbell" at The Cob Gallery on October 08, 2020 in London, England.

qwBEBp0.jpg

wireimage.com

UK GQ December 2019

Crown Prince

Photographer: Meinke Klein
Stylist: Luke Day
Hair: Jody Taylor
Grooming: Lesley Vye

UK GQ Digital Edition

WOW!!!!!!! I know that Prince Charles was really never good in the #2 position in polo, #4 was better for him...... he did play it sometimes but not well..... It's the most difficult position. Charles was very good at defense in polo. His sons are different, especially Harry. But that's another story! Just on looks alone, this is great!!

Radio Times, November 14-20 issue
35476084-8930001-Candid_The_Crown_star_Emma_Corrin_has_revealed_she_asked_script_-a-90_1604940017188.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

The Graham Norton Show, aired 11/6/20
35312884-8919573-image-a-47_1604619124643.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"