Josie Natori for Target

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

The designer will introduce a limited edition collection with Target, called Josie Natori for Target, that will be a tightly focused group of bras, panties, sleepwear, loungewear, camis and chemises. The Natori line represents Target’s first limited edition foray into lingerie and loungewear.

Josie Natori for Target will be released in two installments, timed to catch two major holiday gift-giving periods.

The first shipment will arrive in most Target stores and target.com in time for the Christmas season, Oct. 30 through Dec. 25. Josie Natori for Target redux will be available from Jan. 1 through Feb. 26, which coincides with Valentine’s Day.

Target’s most recent limited time collection, Calypso for Target, is available through June 11 and offers products across a broad range of categories, including women’s, home, fragrance and kids. Meanwhile, Missoni for Target, bowing Sept. 13, will have a total of 400 products in many departments.

While the blockbuster approach has served Target well — its first such effort, Liberty of London + Target in March 2010, consisted of 300 items across several areas of the store and qualified as “an undisputed success,” according to Kathryn Tesija, executive vice president of merchandising — the retailer is taking a different approach with the Natori effort.

“I’m an entrepreneur at heart, so the ability to collaborate with Target on a collection that will reach women across the country was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up,” Natori said. “By working together, Target and I created a collection filled with delicate pieces that truly reflect my East-meets-West style.”

Prices for the Josie Natori for Target collection will range from $9.99 to $34.99. (excerpt from wwd)

it would be nice if they carried this in more varied bra sizes, target is very limited in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->