Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by á la Balenciaga, Jul 23, 2009.

1. libbabyqueen1990

libbabyqueen1990 New Member

^^me neither. i have a feeling when she comes back she gonna make history again. i cant wait.:heart:

2. triple_full

triple_full New Member

You cant deny that 19 is very young to become a mum. But I actually think that Jourdan has a lot working in her favour and is in a much more positive situation than a vast majority of other pregnant teenagers....
    I mean, Jourdan has already established a great career for herself. At just 19 she has already achieved a such huge amount! I dont know about Jourdans finances, but i would imagine that her modelling career will have given her a huge financial benefit - something than many younger mothers struggle with. I would also imagine that working as an international model will also have helped her to develop general life skills, confidence and responsibility beyond her years.
    Plus she seems to have a loving family behind her, and all the support she could possibly need.
    As long as she's happy with the decisions she's made, I dont really see why having a baby should be seen as a negative thing!
    Im sure shes a smart girl who will do her best to make the best possible choices for both her and the babys future!!!!
    I just hope she keeps modelling because the industry needs her!

3. libbabyqueen1990

^^ yes she is a very smart girl. i cant wait to see her little bump. i know it so cute.:blush:

4. skyefitsheaven

skyefitsheaven New Member

I can't help but agree with some of the people on this thread that this is a bit soon for a girl her age and potentially bad for her career. I do not agree that teens should be moms because they have so much growing to do. Jourdan will have such a hard time with her modeling career after giving birth. It's not easy traveling with a baby and it's not easy leaving it behind. I really hope the father will be a steady boyfriend or marry her soon so that she doesn't get left behind as a single mom.

Good luck to her. I hope we still see her after all of this.

#284 skyefitsheaven, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Aug 5, 2009
  5. SebaZebra69

SebaZebra69 Member

Well... my biggest congratulations for her. Planned or not, she is happy and thats what matters. Im sure Im not the first to ask this, but does anyone have a picture of the father of the baby?

6. á la Balenciaga

á la Balenciaga Active Member

the runways are going to be lonely...:lol: I have never seen so many models pregnant.

Jourdan Dunn
    Gisele Bundchen
    Adriana Lima
    Camila Alves
    Karolina Kurkova
    Michelle Alves
    Heidi Klum

7. libbabyqueen1990

anything new on jourjour?

8. koyangi

koyangi New Member

i'm sure she'll still have a career waiting for her after the pregnancy but this whole situation was so random and unexpected to me.

9. koyangi

koyangi New Member

also, any word on who the baby daddy is?

10. á la Balenciaga

NOPE. :doh:

11. j'adore_couture

j'adore_couture New Member

Sigh. Something new will surface, I hope.

12. KhaoticKharma

KhaoticKharma Amour Comme Hiver

I must concede, I am anxiously awaiting any news as to who the father is; while it's likely he's a young man that's not in the industry, that would make for a juicy twist. :wink:

Anyways, good luck to Jourdan! I'm sure she'll be like Natalia and Isabeli and be right back in tip top shape before you can say "fashion week." :D

13. KaraDanielle11

KaraDanielle11 New Member

So the style.com article that confirmed jourdann was pregnant--did it actually confirm gisele is pregnant as well?

14. á la Balenciaga

^someone is late.

15. libbabyqueen1990

16. nollafyzzil

nollafyzzil New Member

But Jourdan's the only one who'll be missed anywhere other than Victoria's Secret :innocent:

It's such a shame (imo, obviously) that she is because she's literally right on the edge of being HUGE as opposed to just really big like she is now.
    How far along is she?

17. libbabyqueen1990

^^5 months i think. i had a dream that jourdan did nyfw omg im loosing it.:unsure:

18. Almásy

Almásy New Member

Its her boyfriend trough many years. ^_^

19. libbabyqueen1990

im happy for joujour but im sad i wont be getting my daily dose of ms ferosh. i would love to see prada launch a maternity line and she walks it lol.

20. indie

indie New Member

Ok, so I was reading the new H&M magazine and it had a story about teenage it-girls...and this is direct quote from the magazine:

"The 18-year-old Jourdan Dunn, meanwhile, is leading the charge for models that look great on and off the catwalk and is partnered with 19-year-old Australian Jethro Cave, the darkly stylish son of rock musician Nick"

So English is not my first language but doesn't partnered mean boyfriend-girlfriend etc?