Jourdan Dunn

jssy4eva

Reaction score
She was just featured on Models.com of the Minute. I think she's beautiful! ^_^ :heart:

She's from London and her agency in New York is Women Model Management. :flower:

OTM has a go-see in a few hours with Women’s latest import, Jourdan and we can’t wait to see the 16 year old Londoner in person. Beautiful young dancers usually make for exceptionally poised models and we’re betting Jourdan will certainly maintain the tradition. Stay tuned.
*models.com

Wow! I thought her polaroids were ok, but those test shots above really sold me. There's something about her that amazes me, but still leaves me wanting to see more. That's a talent right there :wink:

Aaah, I can like her. I think in some aspects she looks like Chanel, only I like Jourdan much much more.

omg she looks amazing i dont think she looks anything like chanel shes gorgeous though

:innocent: I love her! Women/Supreme is doing some serious damage to the high fashion market, they have all the hot high fashion up and coming models.

Jourdan is at Miss Sixty! Can you spot her polaroid? :smile:

*gettyimages.com

Isn't she just? One of my new faves, she is so elegant ^_^

5'11? Funny since Storm used to say 5'9... :rolleyes: But I like her! Hope she'll be a good walker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->