Jovovich-Hawk

zoelemon said:
style.com has started profiling all of the cfda vogue finalists this week and will continue updating each week- that means jovovich hawk should be coming up soon!

anything up yet??:flower:

Honestly I hadn't know about her before she started the company with Milla. So I'd be glad for more informations about her past career.

^ yeh there was a short article about JH on style.com

The collection seems overwhelming with all of it looking like it was picked from the flea market, but wearing one piece at a time definitely works.

nice enough. I like vintage-inspired pieces but vintage itself is way cheaper. That being said, it's not very 'original', as in the collection does not seem to be old ideas combined with new. If I looked for vintage on ebay right now I'd find clones of several of those pieces. I'd buy it though, simply because I like vintage.. but there's not really much innovation there.

wow! thenew things are amazingly cute!i love the dresses towards the end!

Jovovich-Hawk Holiday 2006 collection:
jh-holiday20067.jpg
jh-holiday200610.jpg

jh-holiday200612.jpg
jh-holiday200614.jpg

jh-holiday200615.jpg
jh-holiday200616.jpg

jh-holiday200619.jpg
jh-holiday200620.jpg

jh-holiday200624.jpg
jh-holiday200625.jpg

jh-holiday200626.jpg
jh-holiday200627.jpg

jh-holiday200629.jpg
jh-holiday200630.jpg

there's more at http://www.millaj.com/milla_index.html

just rumours at this point...from todays wwd.

Mango is gearing up to put its best face forward, in more ways than one. Sources said the Spanish fast-fashion retailer is intent on inducing a high-street frenzy, a la Viktor & Rolf, by introducing 10 summer dresses designed by none other than Mango face and supermodel Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk (under the upscale, vintage-inspired fashion label Jovovich-Hawk).

thank you for posting pics, peppi.

^very good, isn't it? Mango should take looks #1;3;6(the lingerie+belt);8;11(!!!);14
is it Milla and Hawk that style the catalogue? (or just Hawk?)

^I'm under the impression that the whole company is a collaborative effort, I think Carmen is just acting as the model for these shots.

#1 : dress
#2 : white long skirt (if it's a dress with the cheap colour of the "bout de lingerie", forget)
#4 : good if you wanna be a sexy 4months pregnant woman?
#5 : really like the butterfly sleeves. but never know about those dress.
#13 : trousers + tunique (a mix of oldie-velvetGucci and boboChloé)
#14 : loove the skirt
#15 : the doublure is granny-girly but as charming and cosy as a vintage toile de jouy inspired wallpaper print.

I think this holiday collection is not as good as the winter collection

From which collection is Irina's brown dress? I've been browsing the collection archives and can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"