Duleeshab

wiser now
Reaction score
Jude digs in

From correspondents in London
July 25, 2005

0,10114,5030351,00.jpg
Wait ... Jude Law fights for Sienna / AP

IT'S not over yet. Jude Law was talking to fiancee Sienna Miller yesterday in a desperate bid to woo her back.

The cheating 32-year-old actor was forced to issue a grovelling apology last week after his month-long affair with his children's nanny was exposed.

Miller, 23, responded by calling off their wedding and moving out of their London mansion.

But Britian's The News of the World revealed the couple met in secret twice last week and were due to talk again yesterday.

"Sienna is still in two minds, but the fact she's agreed to meet him has made him a lot more hopeful they can salvage things," a source said.

"Sienna's family and friends have made no secret that they think Jude is a complete rat.

"But the longer their talks go on, the more Jude is confident everything will be OK."

Miller turned to her step-mother, interior designer Kelly Hoppen who helped set up yesterday's meeting after news of Law's fling with Daisy Wright broke.

Miller is starring in Shakespeare's As You Like It in the West End but pulled out of her performance on Tuesday.

Law's affair with Ms Wright, 26, is the third time he has been accused of cheating on a partner.

American lap-dancer Erica Coburn claimed she had an affair with him in 2001 while he was married to Sadie Frost. And it was revealed earlier this year how Law chased after singer Pearl Lowe after taking part in steamy wife-swap sessions.

Law denied both claims, despite Lowe saying she had slept with the star.

In the latest twist, he seduced nanny Ms Wright while filming All The King's Men in New Orleans in March. She told how the movie hunk "made her body tingle" during wild sex.

At first Law denied the affair and told ex-wife Frost that one of their children lied by claiming to have caught him in bed with Ms Wright. But last week Law was forced to apologise after the bombshell fling was exposed. In a statement he said he was "deeply ashamed", and went on: "I want to publicly apologise to Sienna for the pain I've caused."

it sucks when you love someone and they let you down... sienna shouldn't cave but, jeez, when you're close to a marriage you must really love someone, that is, unless you're jude law!

I agree she should leave him but who are we to say? She needs to join TFS:P :lol:

I believe that one should forgive, but Jude has been around the block obviously numerous times even when married to Sadie. I honestly thought he changed when he met Sienna because they seemed so perfect together. However, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors so who's to say? Something to chew on though, he wasn't going to even tell Sienna and the poor thing had to read about it in the papers!! :sick:
Jude what were you thinking?! You had another shot at a beautiful future. :hardhead:

^^I think she'll end up staying with him and 'living happily ever after' until he does it again. I'd like to think she'd leave him, after he hurt and embarassed her infront of the nation. But my gut feelings are she'll go back to him.

jude law is such a jerk...
who the hell would cheat on that woman? Shes gorgeous!
Men....smh...ACTORS!: marry some of the most beautiful women and end up cheating.

All these people saying "why would Jude cheat on Sienna, she's beautiful" have to realize that looks aren't always the reason why people cheat. cheating goes way beyond looks.

as Donald Trump famously said: show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you 10 men who will cheat on her

Jennika said:
All these people saying "why would Jude cheat on Sienna, she's beautiful" have to realize that looks aren't always the reason why people cheat. cheating goes way beyond looks.

as Donald Trump famously said: show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you 10 men who will cheat on her

Yeah, even if a woman/man is beautiful there are still many fish in the sea, many temptations - and so many flavours of beauty. To use one famous example - it seems that Mick Jagger was obsessed with Marianne Faithfull and deeply in love with her. Yet, during their relationship he probably had a hundred other lovers. Some people are just cut out that way. It's not a shortcoming of the partner that leads them to continue looking for fresh meat. Short, passionate flings generally produce the best sex, so for someone who likes (some would say abuses) sex, it's very logical to continue the sampling process even after landing the partner of their dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading somewhere one time that there are "affair guys" and "one night stand guys". And sometimes, they can be some sort of combo. Affair guy being the one that goes for another woman b/c of how she makes him feel and things she does/says. And the one night stander is more tempted by looks, but wouldn't fall in love with another person--therefore wouldn't keep in contact that the person he cheated with.
So if that stuff is true, I think Jude is an "affair guy".

And yea, lots of pple are saying how the nanny doesn't compare to Sienna..well, no. But not a whole lotta people do and HELL!! the nanny ain't all that ugly! And then some say "she's chubby" and Sienna's slim...well who's to say that Jude doesn't like all body types?
BTW--I like that Donald Trump quote. It should be in someone's siggy.

I never thought Jude Law could be an ***hole, but to have the gumption to tell his wife that the kids lied about catching daddy and the nanny....I'm calling him so many names unprintable names...

Sienna, you're not even a quarter of the way yet! Even though you need to find a new style, a man who will truly love you is still out there!

DreamsAreMade said:
I remember reading somewhere one time that there are "affair guys" and "one night stand guys". And sometimes, they can be some sort of combo. Affair guy being the one that goes for another woman b/c of how she makes him feel and things she does/says. And the one night stander is more tempted by looks, but wouldn't fall in love with another person--therefore wouldn't keep in contact that the person he cheated with.
So if that stuff is true, I think Jude is an "affair guy".

And yea, lots of pple are saying how the nanny doesn't compare to Sienna..well, no. But not a whole lotta people do and HELL!! the nanny ain't all that ugly! And then some say "she's chubby" and Sienna's slim...well who's to say that Jude doesn't like all body types?
BTW--I like that Donald Trump quote. It should be in someone's siggy.

Yeah, from what we've heard it sounds like it was a matter of accessability. Sienna wasn't there, nanny was. That's how it usually happens, right? I don't think he'd go "Nah, her thighs are too fat" when he's in the mood and he sees that he can score without any problem with this girl who seems like she'd be good at it. Like you said - she's not THAT ugly. Dim lights, blurry eyes...and there's no telling where you'll end up :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->