Jude Law

Jude Law in a suit... What a Beautiful Thing! I think he looked AMAZING in The Talented Mr. Ripley. English men are fantastic! :heart:

Originally posted by faust@Aug 26 2004, 03:50 PM
wow x2
[snapback]346362[/snapback]​

wow #3

to me, he's gorgeous, well-dressed, great father, very articulate. (and of course, a fabulous actor). :P

wow.....just....wow. he is one of the best dressed men, GREAT actor and is BEYOOOOOND handsome. I just love him Sienna's a lucky girl :smile:

right on people, stop wowing and keep up with the thread :evil:

average! :smartass:

I hope he's the person I have come to think of him from his public image.

*sigh*

Gattaca, Jude was my first celebrity crush then ...hehe :flower:

Yeah, I've been in lust with him ever since The Talented Mr. Ripley. He's as close to perfect as it gets. Too bad about the receding hairline.

he's tremendously hot, but I can't get past the fact that he's considered such a cad and womanizer

Originally posted by faust@Aug 26 2004, 03:12 PM
You forgot "Good actor" which is important.
[snapback]346231[/snapback]​

oops! I forgot. Very important.

*scratches head* It's so hard to find recent pics without Sienna in them. She cute but boring and generic. She works really hard at looking a hot mess whereas for Jude looking good is effortless. I'll take Kate Moss as my style queen thank you very much.

my favorite candid- NYC last summer

8.jpg

I really don't think he's really "dashing" like she kept insisting...just my opinion.

Plus, he's going to be in the upcoming Brideshead Revisited (The Movie) trainwreck so therefore, I do not approve of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->