Jude Law

Alfie publicity still

JudeDaily410.jpg

Originally posted by LMK@Aug 28 2004, 03:24 PM
Seeing him with his daughter is so cute!
[snapback]348226[/snapback]​

aww it is :flower:

Originally posted by Misako@Sep 27 2004, 07:03 AM
The man is flat out gorgeous. :: sighs ::
[snapback]376522[/snapback]​
*agrees* :P

I can see most of you like Jude Law. So don’t shoot me, I don’t him attractive at all. He looks like a weasel to me. Though I can’t say he isn’t a good actor. He’s alright in the acting department, but not one of my favorites. If he were ugly, he’d get no attention to for his acting abilities.

when he was on the ellen show, it just made me love him even more. for some reason i thought that he seemed like one of those silent, very intelligent, but unapproachable types. after seeing the show it made him seem more loveable and funny.

Hee hee yeah it is, Im Scottish, but I can still be described as british! Jude is lovelyeeee, I didnt like him in the past, but he impresses more and more these days!

First and Foremost:
<span style='font-family:Courier'>WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT LONGER AND CONSTANTLY UPDATED??? </span>

Jude Law is Gorgeous. He is the kind of gorgeous that doesn't come along very often. I mean, I'd like to clarify, I don't even find caucasian men extraordinarily attractive. But HE is like, the prototype beautiful man . He reminds me of what Renaissance artists would model their masterpieces after.

And really, if you don't like him yet.

WATCH THE CLOSER TRAILER!
Here

Lastly- Stareee at him.... (AFTER you've stared at the trailer and replayed it x# of times)
Jude01.jpg

Jude02.jpg

he's hosting SNL next week.. as much as I despise him, I'll be watching the show ^_^

Originally posted by hyd_e@Oct 16 2004, 05:07 AM
First and Foremost:
<span style='font-family:Courier'>WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT LONGER AND CONSTANTLY UPDATED??? </span>

Jude Law is Gorgeous. He is the kind of gorgeous that doesn't come along very often. I mean, I'd like to clarify, I don't even find caucasian men extraordinarily attractive. But HE is like, the prototype beautiful man . He reminds me of what Renaissance artists would model their masterpieces after.

And really, if you don't like him yet.

WATCH THE CLOSER TRAILER!
Here

Lastly- Stareee at him.... (AFTER you've stared at the trailer and replayed it x# of times)
Jude01.jpg

Jude02.jpg

[snapback]398428[/snapback]​

iawtp

Originally posted by bridget@Oct 17 2004, 05:20 PM
iawtp
[snapback]400002[/snapback]​

:huh: What does that mean?
Was it giddy ramblings or is it short for something?

Originally posted by Nemova@Sep 28 2004, 01:52 PM
Two of my major british crushes together :P

:heart: Jude Law
[snapback]378327[/snapback]​
Mine too :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back