Juicy Couture Bags

Diorling said:
Juicy has this new lime green bag with a HUGE button on it, it's at least 10x10, it's enormous. Absolutely hideous, all thier new stuff has buttons and sh*t all over it.

do you know where i can see it online??

So funny

Diorling said:
Juicy has this new lime green bag with a HUGE button on it, it's at least 10x10, it's enormous. Absolutely hideous, all thier new stuff has buttons and sh*t all over it.

I spotted a Juicy bag in the Bloomie's catalog, the next night I went out and bought it.

But now I'm not so sure. I'll return it this week. I'm just really ashamed of returning things- I have no idea why. *blushes*

46337_fpx.tif

pic from bloomingdales.com

that purchase was my first Juicy- I tried to stay away, but I thought this was a cute bag.

that bag a couple posts up-if it didn't have the huge button on it i'd actually like it.. is the button removable?

onehotgrrl said:
yes the button is removable.
Oh crap, really? Now we're going to see the Juicy lovers with this big-*** Juicy button on the lapel of thier denim jackets, you know, trying to be grunge and hardcore.

onehotgrrl said:
I spotted a Juicy bag in the Bloomie's catalog, the next night I went out and bought it.

But now I'm not so sure. I'll return it this week. I'm just really ashamed of returning things- I have no idea why. *blushes*

pic from bloomingdales.com

that purchase was my first Juicy- I tried to stay away, but I thought this was a cute bag.

omg. dont. its so cute
except for the giant *** pin. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
crazyfordior said:
I find these new Juicy Couture fall collection handbags too much similar to other designers styles...

does anyone know what the one on the left top corner is called?

crazyfordior said:
I find these new Juicy Couture fall collection handbags too much similar to other designers styles...

does anyone know what this one on the left top corner is called?

As much as I detest thier bags (they're of hell!) a guilty desire of mine is for them to do mens bags...I can imagine how crazy it'll be, a messenger with "Juicy Boy's Have Big Packages" scrawled across the flap.

Hipkitten said:
ohoh609 please credit your picture sources.

I was going to but it said I couldn't edit my post...the pictures are from neimanmarcus.com

I can only imagine the talent it takes to knockoff a designer bag, slap "juicy" on it, and charge $500. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->