Juicy Couture

Softee

Reaction score
Who has Juicy Couture (particularly jeans)? How do you like it?
I saw a pair of great Juicy jeans :woot: , but they are kinda pricy :blink: , so I'd like to get some info on the brand before I buy it.
Yes, it's trendy and fashionable, but what about quality?
Some jeans don't last very long, for example buffalo jeans change after the first wash, and AG jeans change as well...
So what do ya think about Juicy? Not just jeans but the whole brand...

Thax in advance for all replies :flower:

I can't vouch for juicy, but i've seen the jeans on alot of people.

I heard they were coming out with a line of after dark clothing. :sick:

Yes, Chiffon Track suits and Uggs.

:cry:

I hope it was a joke.

I wear Juicy jeans and I really like them. The quality is fine to me :smile:

I don't own a pair of Juicy jeans but I do have a pair of fleece pants. I am very disappointed in the quality of them. After only a few washes the back is almost see through and is starting a little hole. They are black and you can see through the back. I have a few terry pairs and they are much better. I would not recommend the fleece to anyone.

Originally posted by Softee@Mar 2nd, 2004 - 11:40 pm
AG jeans change as well...
I've noticed this too... but I really like how they turn out :smile:

My favorite jeans are AG & Paper, Denim & Cloth. I have tons of Juicy velour sweat suits that I love but no jeans. So I cant really tell you... sorry. I know alot of them are extra low that Ive seen so I havent been interested in checking them out. Im to old for those jeans that you can only stand in. :lol:

i love my juicy jeans..there my best fitting jeans..im pretty tall and i have skinny legs so its super hard for me to find pants the fit right, most pants r baggy..but the juicy jeans juts fit so good and there really comfy.. .there jeans have strech in them but i not a lot so their not clingy to u..all my friends always say how good i look in them..there just great..
i
-however i must say im not so happy with the rest of the juicy line...the zipper pull has fallen of 1 hoodie and another the zipper is also broken..also i have black fleece pants and they were very faded after a few washes..and my terry pants have shurk..the tees seem to start out super soft.. but after a few washes they also loose there lust..i have decided to stop buying most things from the juicy line but i will have to get another pair of the jeans..

-but my juicy bowling bag is awesomee..gotta love it

I am a big fan of comfort...and Juicy epitomizes Comfort Couture...But I hate seeing 12 year olds sporting Juicy Suits ... Is Juicy targeting teens? one of there latest tees reads Juicy Pop Princess.... :unsure:

any thoughts??

My favorite is "Juicy" written across the girl's *** on the sweatpants. Classy!!!

to answer your ques-when juicy was bought by liz claiborne they officially went mass market...that means they are targeting everyone and anyone...the exclusivity factor has been diminished in order to increase volume...finally-a fashion question... :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 3:20 pm
to answer your ques-when juicy was bought by liz claiborne they officially went mass market...that means they are targeting everyone and anyone...the exclusivity factor has been diminished in order to increase volume...finally-a fashion question... :P
I wish that EVERYONE read about the business side of fashion, stuff like WWD. It is such an eye opener. Than maybe people would realize about where trends come from all of a sudden. Hopefully people would feel their intelligence insulted knowing that trends are just a manufacturer/magazine/ad agency conspiracy - nothing more.

conspiracy is a strong word...it's really just a business strategy..but look who i'm talking to ...the business/finance guy... :wink: :P

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 3:35 pm
conspiracy is a strong word...it's really just a business strategy..but look who i'm talking to ...the business/finance guy... :wink: :P
:furious:

Originally posted by faust@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 3:16 pm
My favorite is "Juicy" written across the girl's *** on the sweatpants. Classy!!!
yeah that's the only one I like!

but now when I think of Juicy the first things come up are the new ultra-hideous Birkin/Luella bags they make, and they are insanely expensive for what they are.
:yuk: :sick: :yuk: :sick: :angry:

well they make JUICY for toddlers and here it goes all the way up to 60 year olds :innocent:

Originally posted by MissPurple+Mar 24th, 2004 - 2:33 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Mar 24th, 2004 - 2:33 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-faust@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 3:16 pm
My favorite is "Juicy" written across the girl's *** on the sweatpants.  Classy!!!
yeah that's the only one I like! [/b][/quote]
Errr... I hope you were being as sarcastic as I was... :unsure:

I bought a pair of Juicy jeans on ebay a couple years ago. I like mine because it is my only pair that don't have pockets on the back--two square pockets on the front.
They are too big on me now... but anyhow the quality was good in my opinion. I don't know if I would pay almost $200 for a pair of Juicy jeans (maybe True Religions though :P ).

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't comment on the jeans, but I have a few of the tracksuits just for hanging around in on the weekend, and mine have been pretty decent quality. They're not amazing, but they've held up nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->