Juicy Socks W/ Skirts

Originally posted by Jaim45@Feb 19th, 2004 - 9:30 am
Would these look akay w/ knee socks?

DIAZWHT_LG.jpg
Not in my opinion. :sick:

As always, to each her own! :flower:

Can someone PLEASE show me something that WOULD look nice?

or is the whole style ugly?

Originally posted by Jaim45@Feb 19th, 2004 - 9:35 pm
Can someone PLEASE show me something that WOULD look nice?

or is the whole style ugly?
i wouldnt wear that LOOK fullstop.
but if you really wanna wear those socks, i would wear them with converse and a skirt...
nothing else :flower:

I wore mine with white Replay round toe ballet-style flats.. I thought it look'd cute and got lots of compliments when out shopping!

Well, I wouldn't wear them. Reminds me of the costumes in "Dazed and Confused", a film set in 1976. :heart:
7.jpg

Whoa! Old topic...

So glad I never wore the juicy socks!!

i wore my juicy socks with black low top converse, a demin pleated mini skirt, and a blue polo...i looked so cute and i got so many compliments but i never wore them again.. haha :P

Yeah, tons of people have been wearing high baseball socks with mini's, shorts, whatever FOR YEARS now at my school. Wow, is Minnesota starting a TREND? :lol: :lol:

I have some knee high socks in olive with a cream vertical stripe up the back of them that I wear with white and green sneakers and a knee length pleated denim skirt. I like the look. :flower:

Originally posted by FashionVixen@Aug 24 2004, 08:13 PM
Yeah, tons of people have been wearing high baseball socks with mini's, shorts, whatever FOR YEARS now at my school. Wow, is Minnesota starting a TREND? :lol: :lol:
[snapback]344250[/snapback]​

nope, we're just catching on from the 70's :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->