Juicy tube dresses

I have that!

I have in in grass, which is the same colour they filmed Carrie in.

I think they are cute dresses for maternity wear- but I think they'd make anyone look pregnant even if they are not. They used it in SATC to cover up SJP's heavily preg. bod and there is a chance that Kate Hudson was preggers in that pic too. My mom even had one when she was pregnant with me in the late-70s :wink:

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup@Apr 4th, 2004 - 6:44 pm
I think they are cute dresses for maternity wear- but I think they'd make anyone look pregnant even if they are not. They used it in SATC to cover up SJP's heavily preg. bod and there is a chance that Kate Hudson was preggers in that pic too. My mom even had one when she was pregnant with me in the late-70s :wink:
They do look like maternity wear dont they? But i know i wont look pregnant if i wore it becasue im so thin lol

green is better...but i guess it depends on what the person wearing it looks like

to be honest, they look REALLY similar in those pictures.

I like them both, but for yourself, it depends what colour skin you have!

Darker skin for the watermelon in my opinion.

I have it in black... so comfy. :smile:

Anyways.. I'd get the watermelon ... my friend said she got the pink and wishes she had gotten it in a different color because it's a very briiiight pink... the watermelon would be a great summer color.

I say dont get it either of them. It is SOOO played out already. Everyone is wearing them now.
And there are so many knockoffs out there.
And plus, you'll never want to wear it next summer because its so trendy...it will be very last season....

the pink screams "HI MY NAME IS BARBIE" so i dont really like it as much as the watermelon. I have the apple green in velour and they're really comfy. But ya you probably wont be able to wear it next summer but oh well you can still kick back with it in your house, or when you go to the beach. B)

get the watermelon... but honestly i think they are too trendy and will be played out soon, you may want to save ur money.

Don't get them at all...the dresses were featured in London's Heat magazine a few weeks ago and as soon as its in there you know its burnt. If you really really want it, go for watermelon. :wink:

Well if u get one I guess the watermelon color is better

personally I lost taste for the terry dress because it reminds me of all the divorced wives gossiping in beverly hills and the busty bad bleach blondes strutting about. Its become West La's uniform for the clueless. :wacko:

it's such a maternity top!!!...they have the same ones in the window of 'a pea in a pod' maternity store...

hahahaha.... :innocent:

I might admit I love the watermelon shade, but I think that when you can find a knockoff at J.C. Penney's - on the sale rack, no less - then the trend is on the way out...

I have the watermelon Juicy tube dress...mine is called a watermelon colour but it looks more pinkier than that picture...so i dunno if that picture does justice to the real colour...but it does look good with tan skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->