Juicy tube dresses

here's a pic of Beyonce in hers. I think she looks so pretty here.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only two celebs i've seen look good in it are Beyonce and Ashley Olsen, and Kate Moss wore one when she was pregnant.

there are too many around...Jessica Simpson and her mother were wearing them last night on Newlyweds...need I say more.

If you still decide to buy one I would get the watermelon...I have a hoodie in fiesta pink and it is VERY bright pink. I bought it on a website and in the picture the color didn't look so bright but when I got it it was way too much.

I say watermelon- they are both cute though, so just htink which color is best with your complexion and personality(even though they are similar) Good luck, let us know which one you end up picking!

Originally posted by chocsta@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 10:20 am
I like the watermelon colour on tanned skin :flower:
I agree, i like the watermelon too!

i wanted to get one a while ago and totally forgot, thanx for the reminder :wink:

It wouldnt look good on me... But if you are tall, then chose the pink one... (cos I dont like orange color...)

I have before defended this and sadly I will do it again. I think what makes this not bother me is it is sort of a very plain piece. It's very simply a dress. Anyway what I like to do to take away from the supposed trendyness is wear it in ways other than how others do. I mean if it's super hot out I will just wear it over jeans but my fav way is to wear it under my hot pink lacoste polo (my dress is kelly green) and the colors look great. I also roll over the smocked part once because it's too long over jeans otherwise and I think this adds a bit of uniqueness as well. I haven't yet, but I also plan to wear it as a skirt. The smocking is really flattering and it actually ends up being a very flattering skirt. Anyway my diatribe is over....for now. :ninja: :lol:

I had to make my black one shorter... so that I didn't look shorter than what I am.

I got one & it just does NOTHING for my chest & makes it look more washboard than it already is! A no-go for A cups!

Originally posted by italianice283@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 4:40 pm
I say dont get it either of them. It is SOOO played out already. Everyone is wearing them now.
And there are so many knockoffs out there.
And plus, you'll never want to wear it next summer because its so trendy...it will be very last season....
I have to agree..

I have one in a truquoise.

However, I don't even wear it out - I wear it around the house. If I go out in public, looks like I just got out of the shower. That's just me, though!

i got one in BLACK. thats as far as i got in my color imagination :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->