Julia Roberts

I'm 29 and I wear pig tails.. SO WHAT?
Nothing wrong with the natural look!

Julia looks so happy in that photo, you can just see it in her eyes how much she loves her little Finn and Hazel.. How precious.

Hey everyone! I didn't find a thread on Julia Roberts on here..if there is one..my mistake! Merge me! But if there isn't, I'll start one. She's the definition of movie star for well the 90's, and had some interesting fashion and beauty moments..like the armpit hair episode.

Here are some pics to start off with...

courtesy of Divasthesite.com

Julia_Roberts_7.JPG
stunning!

Julia%20Roberts.jpg
roberts.jpg

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4532245984549289375&q=curry+rice+girl&time=10000

I think the black dress at the recent Academy Awards was designed by Dolce & Gabbana.

Ohhhh Julia!! I love her!!!
I think sha has such a particular and personal beauty noone will ever reach. her face is just unique! I miss her!

Her and Benjamin made a beautiful couple. :heart: Loved seeing those two at the time.

I think Julia's style is along the lines of Jennifer Aniston's. I mean, they don't dress exactly the same, but they're both conservative, to an extent, and wear clothing that suits them. If there had to be a style icon between the two, Jen would win, but Julia has, for the most part, made smart, safe choices. :flower:

well said Erin...she's not edgy, but not completely mainstream. Too eclectic to be minimal like say Gwyneth..., but "stylish" in her own right. I'm just surprised to see one of the "biggest stars" not have a thread.

I love it that she doesn't give a damn about what she wears and yet is/was the biggest movie star of her time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->