Julia Sarr-Jamois

QHebR.jpg

teampeterstigter

She's rocking those Prada glasses, love her outfits, especially the one with the neon skirt!

00090m.jpg
00290m.jpg

style.com

She's rocking those Christopher Kane spring 2011 skirts! :heart:

And I love this last look (#67) ... the way she pairs the stripes on the boatneck tee with the skirt and then added the stripey wedges. Done wrong and it would be a mess ... but she's got it right ... the proportion of the stripes and the colors blend well with the pattern in the skirt. They look great together.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wow, I love her style so much! I believe she's the only person who manages to rock furry sandals off the runway without looking ridiculous, she could wear anything!

Beautiful dress and sunglasses. She looks so good! I don't like the sandals though.

she looks GREAT in the last pic, even with those shoes...loooove her style.

I don't think the sandals are great. I prefer her in torn up levis and school boy tops. I think that her style will develop and become fantastic but right now I feel that she just doesn't quite get it. I like that she mixes different pieces and doesn't wear looks right off the runway but I feel that she's yet to get the balance right. It just seems a little too much and little too forced.

In London:

Taylor made

It would be interesting to see the whole look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->