Juliana Schurig

penny609

Reaction score
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]
FDIB - courtesy of Ford NY

I've had an eye on Juliana for a few months now and was eagerly waiting for her editorial work to come. As both her Teen Vogue and Numéro Tokyo spreads are released now, I guess it's a good time to start her a thread. I don't know her last name by the way... Otherwise, she's 5'9 and American. And still quite young ^_^
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]
FDIB - courtesy of Ford NY

I really love her eyelids :blush:
Left picture is by Jonathan Leder :heart:
[/FONT]

American West
by Alex Cayley
from Numéro Tokyo, posted by CharlottefromCA in Edythe Hughes thread (other models of this editorial include Edythe, Marloes Horst, Charlotte Hoyer, Milou Van Groesen and Pinkie)

scanned by coccojanna @ bwgreyscale.com

well to be fair it was actually posted first by pokobombom in the numero tokyo thread =)

I think she looks the best in the Teen Vogue ed, its a good sign she can hold her own against a face like Katie Fogarty's

^I haven't checked the magazines threads yet :blush:
But even if I prefer her picture from Numéro Tokyo so far, I totally agree with you on her Teen Vogue spread - being able to stand out next to someone like Katie Fogarty is such a lovely way to start :heart:

Her face is simply sensational; absolutely ghost like and mesmerizing. Her editorial work has been relatively impressive for a girl that has not had a show season yet. I look forward to seeing what happens for her come February (oh, and a last name and mother agency). :flower:

Hmm, I believe her last name is Schurig and she's American. :shock: I could be completely off since I still can't find a mother agency, but that's my best guess at the moment.

^Yes it could be Schurig, I just know she's American and her last name starts with S... Glad to see you there :heart:

Interesting girl .. I see a bit of Iselin in her.

Kind of shocked that this one doesn't have a showcard for NYFW, especially after Numero Tokyo and Teen Vogue. As far as we know she's a US citizen, so I cannot imagine why she wouldn't be available for shows in New York. Unless of course school is a hinderance...

Very peculiar. :unsure:

hmm, im interested/surprised too
i really expected her to show up this season.... :unsure: :(

I love the recent pics, the lighter hair is a much better look for her. Gorgeous girl.

imagereturnmainresizedpuu0.jpg
imagereturnmainresizedpbk5.jpg

imagereturnmainresizedpxh4.jpg
imagereturnmainresizedpgo7.jpg

ford

LOL i didn't know she had a thread @ TFS i made her a thread @ bellazon cause i thought i couldn't start a thread here if i didn't have her second name!!!

Here are some pix:
image_return_main_resized2.jpg

image_return_main_resized14.jpg

FORD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"