LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
here is a quick peek at his collection :arrow:

100113361.jpg
100113374.jpg

100113375.jpg
100113377.jpg

luvv it anyway i always do!Thats why i cant wait 4 milan!!!!!

i cant stand little welsh julein and therefore i loathe his clothes even more
the way he speaks mades me cringe......he is the brisish version of bobby trendy.....all he talks about is luxury and glamour

his clothes are mostly copied from versace collections and the only reason naomi models for him is because he lets her keep the ice

his clothes definately sell here.......but that just shows what this country is like :rolleyes:

Have to agree, it's not my cup of tea. Trashy and garish. Versace do it much much better.

Not the best of the collections!

Originally posted by pinkcouture+Sep 26th, 2003 - 12:12 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinkcouture @ Sep 26th, 2003 - 12:12 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TrailerCouture@Sep 25th, 2003 - 8:43 pm
llooks like Dior and Versace meshed
I agree. [/b][/quote]
I third that!

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 28th, 2003 - 6:21 am
i cant stand little welsh julein and therefore i loathe his clothes even more
the way he speaks mades me cringe......he is the brisish version of bobby trendy.....all he talks about is luxury and glamour

his clothes are mostly copied from versace collections and the only reason naomi models for him is because he lets her keep the ice

his clothes definately sell here.......but that just shows what this country is like :rolleyes:
I certainly agree with that!

Actually,it looks as if Britney and Christina got into a fight over the Versace backstage at the VMA's and Julien decided to use the remains for the show :P

A gaudy nightmare that is!!

:sick: :yuk:

i agree with space & scott's* posts

but look space, please don't judge Wales -a dreamy part of england- with useless Donatella-wanabe-Julien :wink:

you people are way too catty i think he makes something for the people who look good in his clothes..like kelly brook!
Imagine her in a tweed prada she d look old!

Well he sticks to what his clients wants. Some of the outfits would look alright off catwalk I suppose.

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 30th, 2003 - 11:42 pm

but look space, please don't judge Wales -a dreamy part of england- with useless Donatella-wanabe-Julien :wink:
Oh I do not, i think whales is gorgeos place,I really enjoy that sort of land scape, form what i ahve seen, im shr tehre are many intresting people coming from there :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->