Junya Watanabe S/S 10 Paris

I LOVE this! No mucking around, no shenanigans. Gets straight to the point.

The tailoring is impeccable.

The prints are wonderful. So lively and exciting but still very elegant and raw. I think this collection is pretty much perfect. Sure, it's a lot more commercial than what is usually expected from Junya, but there are so many classic and versatile yet incredibly singular pieces in this collection. The suiting is sublime. The cut and tailoring is quite impressive. I love that the streamlined, minimalism of the suits is set against the graphic print, voluminous tops/dresses. Very inspired variation. My only complaint - I can't own the entire collection. :ninja::lol::heart:

Headdress flash in the dark. The magic of the ancient stone pillars on either side from the distribution. Smooth black and white lattice. 

Absolutely love the tailoring on the jackets and the fabrics, well done Junya :heart:.

Great tailoring...great graphic prints... I actually like the headwraps...pretty straight forward. Consumers can't really ask for much more.

Commercial or not, it is still a impeccably focused collection. He simply polished the looks he's been experimenting for the last few seasons and injected the graphic reference into it. It's wonderful and the headwraps definitely stole the show :wub: Can't wait to see them in editorials hopefully

It is a little more commercial than his last season, but the tailoring was amazing and for once the checkered print doesnt look tacky :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->