Junya Watanabe S/S 2003 Paris

travolta

Reaction score
i figured we should have a thread on this. it is an incredible collection..besides you can see foreshadowing for his f/w 2005 collection...also it is almost summer!
i would love to wear one of these creations! :heart: :heart: :heart:

00010f.jpg
00020f.jpg
00030f.jpg

00040f.jpg
00050f.jpg
00060f.jpg

00450f.jpg
00460f.jpg

i left out a few..but now that is see i guess it didn't make a difference...:innocent:

The Warsaw Guerrilla still has one or two white pieces from this collection:-) Amazing.

Doesn't softgrey have a dress from this collection ....that she never wears?!!

It's beautiful, although there's quite a lot of it I don't like as much as his last two or three collections. My favorites would be the ruched dresses with the prints.

00350f.jpg

^^^^ my fave.

softgrey has the one with the dangling pockets I think.

/\/\/\/\ that's my second fave actually nqth! I love that blue print.

i remember this :heart: .... gorgeous collection ...

Johnny said:
/\/\/\/\ that's my second fave actually nqth! I love that blue print.

:-)

I am wondering if the hats were on sale, too. Do you know?

nqth said:
:-)

I am wondering if the hats were on sale, too. Do you know?

I don't remember seeing any in the store. I suspect not, or only on special order. The selection they had in London was very conservative, all white.

Thanks Johnny:-)

There are also only black and white dresses from that collection in Warsaw, too.

favorite. The dress feels so light, as if it is floating around the model and the blue prints really enhance the effect. And it's totally wearable without attracting weird stares (not the hat tho, or is it a parasol?)
00010f.jpg

least favorite. The bags make the silhouette of the dress too skinny, like the person is anorexic. The dress and the bags probably work better as seperate pieces
00110f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
travolta said:

Softie has that one.

I wanted to get something for my wife from this collection so badly, but unfortunately he only makes sizes Small and Medium.

Travolta, I would really appreciate if you could find the pictures of the denim collection, which was S/S 02 I beleive. I couldn't find any, I tried.

don't we already have a trhead on this? it was a long time ago, befor alot of the 'new' members where here, it probably got deleated.

I love this collection, it's so sweet and creative.
and I love thous sandals.

It's like floating angelic milkmaids.:heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->