Junya Watanabe S/S 2005

You're welcome, raijin:-)

The metal "pipes" seem to be plugged into the clothes here, while the zippers in this year collection are add-ons, that makes the collection much more wearable. Anyway it was such a fresh collection, even now:-)

Also from Le Form, a close up of a necklace thing-y

softgrey said:
oh dear...there goes all my money...

i love it so much...thx faust...

I just saw some stuff in person, and I believe the above was a prophetic statement. Enjoy :lol: :flower:

i suppose it's difficult for menswear designers to venture too far out - they've gotta make sure it sells too...

i really like the idea of junya watanabe man pink though, though it hasn't really caught on...

bikkle said:
i suppose it's difficult for menswear designers to venture too far out - they've gotta make sure it sells too...

What do you mean? Junya started as a womenswear designer.

yea...i mean when womenswear designers do menswear, they often put themselves within the set boundaries and don't push it as hard as compared to doing womenswear...

faust said:
I just saw some stuff in person, and I believe the above was a prophetic statement. Enjoy :lol: :flower:

notice that i have not been to the store...
and apparently y's is very good as well...
another place for me to avoid...:ninja:

yikes!... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw much of it at Maxfields, simply incredible.

softgrey said:
notice that i have not been to the store...
and apparently y's is very good as well...
another place for me to avoid...:ninja:

yikes!... :unsure:

Oh, yea, you shouldn't go. I went and I thought that'd be impossible for you to walk out w/out a purchase. BTW, the CDG boutique seems to have the best prices and uniquer pieces than IF/Barneys, and the prices are lower (which surprises me, because Barneys is usually very decent about their markups).

00100f.jpg
00120f.jpg
00280f.jpg

00310f.jpg
00330f.jpg
00340f.jpg

"familiar things in atelier"

bigger images from stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members