Jurgi Persoons

Here's a few pics I had pinned to my wall from his A/W 2000 collection.

9v877t.jpg
9v88w5.jpg
9v89bc.jpg
9v89p0.jpg

First three are actually ones from his lookbook. The last one I pulled from a feature they did on him in Elle.

This is the one he did on the banks of the River Sein in plexiglass boxes

9v8fno.jpg

This one is from S/S 2000...one he presented on scaffolding. One of my absolute favourite presentations of his. And that's saying alot since I love everyone of them :lol:

9v8i7r.jpg

great pics scott, you're such a photo-collector, i should break into your house one of these days :P .

i love the hunters blouson and the fourth outfit with the skirt. :heart: . the last photo (#83) is just amazing.

hehe...I know! Of course,alot of them are what I've collected over the YEARS!

For an added show of childish behaviour,here's the e-mail I recieved from the man himself-which I actually keep at his section of the book :P

9v8rx4.jpg

^:heart: so cool, thank you so much scott, very much appreciated. *referring to the eggs collection :P

how many looks were shown in total, by the way?

*edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome Mullet :flower: You know I'm not really sure. There's look-book images as well in the book but not that many. I think there were about 20 looks in total,maybe less.

i remember lena saw that collection...or maybe i'm wrong, we should verify with her. i hope it's less than 20 so i feel like i'm not missing that much. -_-

that email :heart:

it was the one with mirrors you guys were talking about. I remember at the time she wrote to me quite ecstatically over that one. I wish I could have been there with her!

thanks for sharing, scott, much appreciated!
:heart:

You're quite welcome,Anna :flower:

I just hope Faust isn't mad that I went ahead and took some :blush:

Scott said:
You're quite welcome,Anna :flower:

I just hope Faust isn't mad that I went ahead and took some :blush:

Oh, no no, I'm very greatful, thanks :flower:

Okay,I found these amazing pictures thanks to Momu's new "Collection Connection" feature...they're pretty large so be patient with them loading....it's quite worth it,actually :wink:

A/W 99-00
dhc0p5.jpg

A/W 99-00(larger view of the coat that was posted earlier in the thread)
dhcnsk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->