Just Cavalli F/W 10.11 : Sasha Pivovarova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Wow, i love it. Sasha looks amazing with this type of makeup and everything just seems to work together. :crush: Can't wait to see the rest of the shots. Thanks for the preview! ^_^

I'm astonished at how much I like that, given I literally loathed the clothes when I saw them on the runway. Don't get me wrong, I still think they're the epitome of everything cheap, but Sasha steals the focus from them.. She slays!

Oh, it's gorgeous:heart:. Plus, Sasha looks amazing. I'm gonna assume it was shot in the streets of LA? The pollo loco does add a cute little touch in the background:lol: (which brings up my little chicken & rice craving :innocent:)

Show 'em how it's done Sashka. :heart:

I love everything about this, the makeup, the windblown hair, the location (El Pollo Loco! My fave resto.).. Sasha has a really extraordinary face and, as that WWD article mentioned, her face just transforms in front of the camera.

She looks like Kate Moss trying to look like Debbie Harry.

Her face looks fantastic - what weird make-up, it's strange how well it works - also lovely color composition.

The real Sasha Fierce.B)

I'll miss Kate, though.

She bit looks like Kate here, no? :unsure: She replaced Kate in Longchamp & now there. They were in Longchamp ads together as well, so they have smth in common... I love Kate very much, and would love to see her anytime, but now when they changed the model, I like the choice ^_^ I'm happy it's Sasha and not... Abbey Lee for ex. She looks really great here, hope other shots are good as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this although I hated that collection
but it'll be nice walking on 5th ave to class and seeing
her pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"