Just Cavalli Pre-Fall 2015

marcBarna

Reaction score
By Alessandra Turra
To give the signature bright patterns of his Just Cavalli label a fresh twist, Roberto Cavalli took a botanical approach: Mulberries were mixed with flowers and snakes in Baroque-like graphics on a pair of baggy viscose pants, worn with a leather-coated cotton sweater, and on a girly viscose dress with a knitted bodice and ruffled sleeves.

While toning down the strong Bohemian mood of his lively spring show, the designer continued channeling a Seventies look for pre-fall — a winning move for the free-spirited and young Just Cavalli label. The results were mainly silk mini-dresses with soft ties, including a style in a geometric snake pattern matched with an oversize patchwork cardigan, as well as multicolor lapin cropped jackets paired with flared wool cadi pants.

Cavalli also set his cool and youthful evening attire on fire: A cashmere fitted sweater and silk-chiffon maxi skirt were decorated with tropical flowers that appeared to flame upward.

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I check Just Cavalli I just browsed into Etro, both look almost the same I though it was the same collection.

I really like the prints and the last dress but the rest of the collection I just find really tacky (leather joggers or sweats or whatever, really?) And hate the styling. Just so much going on with the sunglasses and scarves and bags etc. Even the model's hair looks flat. Sorry about my rant -_-

I like some of these, but the shoes just ruin the whole thing for me. Especially the furry ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->