Just Cavalli S/S 2010 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Northern Star

French Chic
Reaction score

(my own scan from InStyle Uk Feb)

There was a day when Just Cavalli had decent advertising images.....thinking of Lara & Angela Lindvall for one, but this is now just lazy and very, very lame. They really need a re-think....it's the 3rd season in a row with Kate lounging around with young guys and to be fair she's no spring chicken anymore and theses clothes are aimed at a younger market.
Just bloody well shake it up a bit.:rolleyes:

^ i agree with you , alot of campaigns have gone with the same old set up (i.e. D&G)
they should use someone who is more fresh , i do love kate but she isn't really best suited with this
it is a very lazy option for cavalli

Is Baptiste featuring Cavalli too? This is too much. :shock:

Oh hell is that him......monopolizing another ad campaign:ninja:
Bloody fella gets everywhere:rolleyes:

This campaign is almost as bad as the clothes, but thanks for the scan Northern Star.

I don't like it. And I agree, they just start to cast younger girls, like D&G.

I didn't even notice Baptiste there, I was to tranced by Kate. It looks nice so far.. feels repetitive, but I like it.
Kate's hair and makeup looks good, espeically with having a bit more length.

Kate looks incredible here. Hair, make-up, everything is great. Huge thanks Dean.

The make up is very BB and I wish they would hurry up and ditch Kate already.

The only thing i notice in the ad is Baptiste, kate looks pretty old that's not something i'll call beautiful.

i like but nothing new need change

mmm..her face looks just a LITTLE bit photoshopped...just A little...:innocent::ninja:

Hum, it looks too much like the previous campaign... I agree, bring some hot NEW model into the picture. And I seriously hope that's not Baptiste, I'm not even going to check again... :yuk:

Kate is looking gorgeous, though.

LOL i was going to say the guy looked like a better version of baptiste...:ninja: i guess it's the angle...:unsure:
the last decent just cavalli ads i remember were the ones with lara and angela too. this is just lame... dressing kate like that - with that much makeup - and surrounding her with 20-year-old boys makes you think more of some kind of mid-30s crisis than of a 'young', 'hot' woman or whatever they intended. she's a wonderful model, i don't get why cavalli stopped using her for the main brand and decided to use her for the young line.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really feeling this. The whole idea -seductive woman, being sought after by a man and incidentally presenting some clothes- is okay for JC but... oh my, Kate certainly has looked better :ninja: (I blame the horrible make-up though).

As for Baptiste: please, just stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate looks nice, but the dress looks tackalicious. I didn't notice Bap, but .. yeah. I wonder who the other guy is.

So does this mean than when KL is done with Baps, that Roberto Cavalli has dibs on him next??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->