Justin and Cameron Over???

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
From perezhilton

No Wedding: Are Justin & Cameron Over???

camerondiazyukijk.jpg
One second, we're preparing to see them walk down the aisle. The next, it seems like their relationship is over!
Famed Hollywood gossip Janet Charlton reports that Justin Timberlake has dumped Cameron Diaz.
"Justin is poised to leave on a world tour and he wants to be free," says Charlton, who reveals that Timberlake and Diaz allegedly called it quits last week.
Cammie D is said to be "devastated," though she looked happy as a stoner during her girl's weekend getaway to the Bahamas with Drew Barrymore.
"Cameron is ready to settle down and wants a commitment, even though she might not admit it," says a source. "Justin is only 24 and he's been with Cameron for three years. He hasn't had a chance to sow his wild oats yet."
The last string? Allegedly, Justin and his pals took off for a few days in Las Vegas recently and Cameron went chasing after him.
How sad.
Speaking of Timberlake, somebody should tell Mr. JT to get your ego in check!
Sources tell PerezHilton.com that Justin was set to collect a cool $2 million to perform at the T-Mobile Sidekick 3 launch party in LA earlier this week, but once word got out - it was supposed to be a "surprise" - Timberlake backed out.
Idiot!
Update: PerezHilton.com has indeed confirmed that Justin and Cam are truly over!
A source close to Timberlake tells us, "Homegirl [Cammeron] is blowing her lid, everyone [all of Justin's friends] knew what was gonna happen but her."
Ouch!!!!

How convenient that Justin Timberlake dumped Cameron Diaz just as he has a new album coming out and needs to recapture the "sexy" and sell records.
And, on the same day that news of the split broke, a clip from Justin's new single, Sexy Back, hits the Net.
How convenient!

He's not talking about your back, but bringing the sexy back.
I'm bringing sexy back Them other boys don't know how to act

Damn, it's so catchy!!!

And here is another story from Hollywoodtuna.com

Cameron Diaz Got Dumped

Justin Timberlake has reportedly kicked Cameron Diaz to the curb after three years of dating because he wants his freedom on his upcoming world tour. Another scenario is that he has finally read this site, and wondered what the hell he's been doing with her all this time.

Justin Timberlake has shown Cameron Diaz the door, so he can sow his wild oats. The hit-making horndog axed his love of three years because, "he's poised to leave on a world tour and he wants to be free," says veteran gossip Janet Charlton. She says Timberlake made his decision after he and his pals went on a stag weekend to Las Vegas and Cameron "went chasing after him. She was just too clingy." Diaz, said to be "devastated," has had bad luck before. Her past flames include Matt Dillon and Jared Leto."​
Thank God. How Justin managed not to jump off a building or pull a toy gun on a cop after three years of this is a mystery, because let's face it, Cameron Diaz has no redeeming or admirable qualities. Not one. Onscreen she gets paid like Kobe Bryant to giggle and be mediocre. Offscreen she's a thankless and insufferable b*tch with one of the most well documented raging egos in Hollywood. In relationships, she's a jealous basket case. If I saw Cameron Diaz at the beach and she was covered in fire ants, I'd at least look around for a brick to beat them off of her. I'm not a complete jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch they are harsh. Justin Timberlake bugs the hell out of me too.. I hope he hooks up with another girl who cheats on him.. again.

If I saw Cameron Diaz at the beach and she was covered in fire ants, I'd at least look around for a brick to beat them off of her. I'm not a complete jerk.

:lol: Love it.

Ugh, I can't stand either of them. They're both SO overrated....his 'gangsta' attitude is so old and she is not that pretty.

As far as the clinginess goes, it reminds me of 'Julie' in Vanilla Sky :innocent:

Personally, I think Perez is just blowing smoke out his bunghole again, but here is the latest from him. :innocent:

1df5fe7a4a.jpg

J.T. wastes no time, does he???
Just as it's become public that he and long-time girlfriend Cameron Diaz have called it quits, a source tells PerezHilton.com exclusively that Timberlake's already found a new lady friend, which may have contributed to his break-up.
The singer has been "spending time" lately with Lauren Popeil (above center), daughter of pasta maker and infomercial guy Ron Popeil.
The two have gotten quite chummy very quickly and have even been taken their close "friendship" public, hitting hotspot Hyde in West Hollywood last Friday night.
Play on player!

I'm not totally surprised or anything.....she's older and is probably looking for more of a committment, and I wouldn't think of JT as a commitment type person, he's still so young!

oh how convenient that this story breaks just a couple of day after justin annonces that his new single is out in july and his cd in september. perfect timing.

wonder whether we'll see another 'cry me a river' type of video...

do you think that justin would be where he is at now if he had not released that video about britney? i mean the only reason that people payed attention to him was because of britney. and now he'll use cameron as well...

he is CRAZY

i mean, he must be getting some Bad advice if this is true! Look at how cheesy he was before cameron.
images.jpg spearstimberlakeatama.jpg
she has so much class and sense enough to stay out of the spotlight.images-2.jpg

He is NEVER going to find a girl that understands about being a celebrity. if he does go out with a "regular" girl, she will want to be in the spotlight. he has not idea what he is in for!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Another Dumb, young kid that is going to regret his decision like britney.

butterflyhigh said:
oh how convenient that this story breaks just a couple of day after justin annonces that his new single is out in july and his cd in september. perfect timing.

wonder whether we'll see another 'cry me a river' type of video...

do you think that justin would be where he is at now if he had not released that video about britney? i mean the only reason that people payed attention to him was because of britney. and now he'll use cameron as well...

I have never seen the videoclip of Cry me a river. Yes, they played it all the time on TV at that time, but I would just turn to another channel. Simply refused to watch it. But I had heard reviews about it and I thought that was nasty. Use their break up to sell the records.

I hope this news is true and Cameron is not much upset about this. He's not worth it :innocent: I hope she can find a real man who loves and appreciates her.

Here is another report from perezhilton.com. I watched the video at this link: http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1667968 (you have to wait for the world's most annoying Jello commercial to play first) and did not see what the heck Perez is babbling about. Maybe someone else will have more luck.

From Perez:
The Plot Thickens
Click here to see videotaped footage of Justin Timberlake out partying in Hollywood recently without Cameron Diaz.
And, play close attention to the blonde that gets in the car with him.
Does she look familiar????

At least, it goes to say that they are not really meant for each other. It's a good thing that they didn't get married first before actually going into the you're-so-clingy-I-can't-stand-you phase. Geez, I love Cameron. She's a natural with no body dysmorphic disorder like any hollyweed people. As for Justin, he can dance Alright! w/o a doubt.

evae said:
i can´t stand JT!!! Cameron is so adorable

I agree.

If I was her..........Id be saying "Good Riddance"

Guess he's not man enough to handle her.

Thye havent broken up. They released a statement through People magazine that the rumors are false. I would believe them over PerezHilton anyway

There was pictures of them taken yesterday posted on x17online.com They're still together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->