Justin Timberlake

Sat, 28 May 2011 Justin Timberlake: Check Out Kenna!

Justin Timberlake leaves his hotel in downtown New York City on Thursday (May 26).
justin-timberlake-hotel.jpg

The 30-year-old entertainer hosted Saturday Night Live over the weekend - check out “Three Way,” a digital short he did with Lady Gaga and Andy Samberg, if you haven’t seen it yet!

Earlier in the month, JT encouraged his Twitter followers to check out Kenna’s new video for “Chains”.

“It’s important for the future of ur life that u do it now,” JT wrote.
JUSTJARED

Last edited by a moderator:
Thu, 02 June 2011 Jessica Biel: The Most Significant Person In Justin Timb

Jessica Biel gets into her car on Wednesday (June 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
jessica-biel-the-most-significant-person-in-justin-timberlakes-life.jpg

“I would rather not talk about her, because it’s hurtful for me,” Justin Timberlake told Vanity Fair’s July issue when asked about his former girlfriend, whom he split with in March.

“I don’t want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me — for instance, her,” Justin said. “She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? So I protect it and until somebody shows me what would be more fulfilling at this point, that’s what I have to do.”

FYI: Jessica is wearing TheEternal’s white leather bolero jacket.
justjared

Fri, 03 June 2011 Justin Timberlake: Run-in with Jessica Biel

Justin Timberlake recently reunited with ex Jessica Biel, but the two aren’t necessarily getting back together!
jessica-biel-justin-timberlake-party-run-in.jpg

The 30-year-old singer and 29-year-old actress arrived and left a party separately on Thursday (June 2) in Brentwood, Calif.

“There was no PDA, but they were talking to each other for a while. They ate and sat next to each other,” a source told E! Online.

“They hugged goodbye and kissed each other on the cheek [before taking off],” the source added.

Justin, who’s been recently linked to Ashley Olsen, told Vanity Fair’s July issue that Jessica is “single handedly the most significant person in my life.
justjared

Sat, 04 June 2011 Justin Timberlake - Guys Choice Awards 2011

Justin Timberlake flashes a smile at Spike TV’s 2011 Guys Choice Awards held at Sony Pictures Studios on Saturday (June 4) in Culver City, Calif.
justin-timberlake-mans-choice.jpg

The 30-year-old actor looked super chic in his John Varvatos leather jacket, Dolce & Gabbana shirt, and Nice Collective khakis. He paired the look with a pair of All Saints boots and a Cartier watch.

Justin chatted up his Friends with Benefits co-star Mila Kunis backstage after presenting her with the Holy Grail of Hot award. Congrats Mila!

Be sure to tune into Spike TV’s 2011 Guys Choice Awards on Friday (June 10) at 9/8c.

justjared

Sun, 05 June 2011 Mila Kunis Grabs Justin Timberlake’s Crotch

Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake grope each other on stage during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards held at Universal Studios’ Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (June 5) in Universal City, Calif.
justin-timberlake-mila-kunis-mtv-movie-awards-2011.jpg

The Friends with Benefits co-stars grabbed each others’ privates after joking that since they’re not a couple and just pals, they’re able to “do this.”

Mila, 27, and Justin, 30, then presented Robert Pattinson with the Best Male Performance Award, beating out his Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner, Daniel Radcliffe, Jesse Eisenberg, and Zac Efron.

FYI: Mila is wearing a top and skirt by Balmain, Charlotte Olympia shoes, a Lanvin clutch, and Hoorsenbuhs jewelry.

Justin suited up in Simon Spurr. He completed his look with a vintage Harley Davidson motorcycle t-shirt and AllSaints boots.
justjared

Bad Teacher press junket w/ Cameron in Beverly Hills-6/3/11

Source : woj

Attachments

• 06-710293_0x440.jpg
    06-710293_0x440.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 07-467322_0x440.jpg
    07-467322_0x440.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 08-140101_0x440.jpg
    08-140101_0x440.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2
US Elle August 2011 : Mila Kunis & Justin Timberlake by Carter Smith

ebook via kokobombon

W October 2011 : Justin Timberlake & Amanda Seyfried by Michael Thompson

ogzc49.jpg

Yes They Can!
Justin Timberlake & Amanda Seyfried by Michael Thompson
Styled by Edward Enninful

wmagazine via vanessa12 & jermaineho

US Esquire October 2011 : Justin Timberlake

justjared
esquire.com

Oh he's so sexy.
Must be in his contract to just work with beautiful woman.
I think the Elle shoot is adorable.

Elle Turkey October 2001 : Mila Kunis & Junstin Timberlake

facebook/elle turkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->