Justin Timberlake

OK! Philippines - October 2011 ebook30

UK Esquire December 2011 : Justin Timberlake by Benni Valsson

newsstand.co.uk
worldmags via visualoptimism

His eye balls are soooooo beautiful. Wow.

US GQ December 2011 by Nathaniel Goldberg

justjared

US GQ DECEMBER 2011

Men Of The Year : Showmen

Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon by Peggy Sirota

gq.com

2012-05-07 - Leaving her hotel in New York City

tlfan

2012-05-07 - At the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in New York City (HQs)

tlfan

Justin Timberlake spends the day out and about in Tribeca. For the first time since their winter engagement Justin and his fiancee Jessica Biel made their first joint appearance at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City Monday. (May 8, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Justin+Timberlake+spends+day+out+Tribeca+9T1cdDfoOlfl.jpg
Justin+Timberlake+spends+day+out+Tribeca+XEHSe2rn8pcl.jpg

Justin+Timberlake+Justin+Timberlake+Leaves+NA1iekCGSIvl.jpg
Justin+Timberlake+Justin+Timberlake+Leaves+OKPVWXwSE0gl.jpg

god hes so hot :wink:
im curious is to why this thread hasnt been updated in forever?!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HE'S BACK EVERYONE!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
Justin Timberlake ‏@jtimberlake
Thursday, January 10th, 2013 at 9:01 am PST...

First David Bowie, and now Justin Timberlake? Rumors of JT's return to the music scene have been rotating for months, but now, it seems, things are taking more shape. According to Florida radio station 97.9, the singer-turned-actor will release a new single featuring Jay-Z this Monday, January 14. In a 2011 interview with Vanity Fair magazine, JT revealed that he contacted Hova as he was recording tracks for his 2006 FutureSex/LoveSounds album. But that's (allegedly) not all. He is also said to be in the studio with Beyoncé. We know, a lot of news to digest here.

UPDATE: And here's the confirmation. Charlamagne Tha God from Power 105 tweeted that we can indeed expect the new single from Justin Timberlake featuring Jay-Z, produced by Timbaland. JT himself states it comes out tomorrow already.
hypetrak

I can't buy Justin Timberlake as an actor but I am so ready for his new material!!

Words cant even... I'm just so... YAY! Now im even EXTRA excited that I bought my ipod touch, now I can walk around town dancing and singing to justin again lol.

Now little teenage girls will finally see what a real sexy Justin looks like, and I hope we'll never hear about that Bieber fever again

^^^^ if the last part could be true.... How happy I would be!

It's so bad!, he could've waited another 7 years.. it starts, promises to be all Springy and good fun, falls flat, then you put all your hopes on Jay Z and the man just had to bring up Alexander Wang. I'm done. Next single, please. :lol:

his song is a grower, I didn't like it at first but I love it now after a few listen. I'm glad he didn't jump on the Dance crap dominating the radio now.

I really like it but it took a few listen too. At first I was surprised by everything, the intro, the music, his voice. But now I really enjoy it.
And I'm SO happy he didn't do an electro/dubstep whatever thing like all the others, or just hired David Guetta to make another crappy club song. That is good.

And I also like the fact that Jay-Z talks about my two favorite designers : Tom Ford and Alexander Wang :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->