Justin Timberlake

I didn't like it at first but after a few listens I like it, still not fond of the intro though.

His new song: didn't really know what expect but I'm looking forward to more!!!

His album drops on March 19. It's called the 20/20 experience and I'm so excited for it.

Justin Timberlake flashes a huge smile in this photo posted to his brand new Instagram account!

justjared.com

Justin Timberlake rocks out during his first official concert of his comeback at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday evening (February 10) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old entertainer performed earlier in the night at the 2013 Grammy Awards, where he brought the house down with his songs “Suit & Tie” and “Little Pusher Love Girl”.

During the Hollywood Palladium concert, Justin sang those tracks, along with some of his other hits including “SexyBack,” “What Goes Around” and others.

justjared.com

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel share a laugh while sitting together in the audience at the 2013 Grammy Awards

justjared.com

I'm not feeling those huge bow tie, but he looks really sexy once he unties it!

Justin Timberlake puts on his suit and tie for the 2013 BRIT Awards held at the O2 Arena on Wednesday (February 20) in London, England.

justjared.com

I'm still getting used to this straight hair of his. I loved him with the buzz cut.

Out and about in New York City - March 1, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

This guy's new album is AMAZING

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->