Justine.taylor.made

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
The opening look set the tone: Alyssa Sutherland striding out in high heels, a lean tweed coat, French-seamed stockings and a dapper porkpie hat. It was clear from this that Justine Taylor, a designer who has always explored an androgynous and utilitarian kind of territory, had chosen a different path this season in the form of polished and more feminine shapes. Featuring tailored skirts with asymmetric pleated panels, knee-length culottes trimmed in tweed and a number of sheer blouson tops, Taylor made a strong and graphic statement before drifting back towards her more familiar look of layered and wrapped pieces.

DSC_0005.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg

i like 1 shirts out this collection but most of the pants are horrible. so the majority of it is kinda blah. not a big a fan of .
the shirt i like is the brown one on the 2nd post on the 2nd row with the splits on the shoulders.

mmm I think I sort of know where this is going but I don't think the designer is quite there yet. Maybe next season it will be a bit more pulled together in terms of the whole look.

hmm... quite dark... and actually i dont like it very much :rolleyes:

i just like the 1st one--- right choice of style but WRONG styling..... esp. those pants.. yuk!!

Over all it is a little bland for me, but I do love that brown sweater with the slits just below the shoulders.

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*@Nov 14th, 2003 - 9:25 pm
I like a lot of pieces separately! :flower:
Thanks Belowen! :flower:
I like a lot of the pieces separately as well!!

Thread bumping...

Justine Taylor taught me today at Whitehouse. She's a pretty cool person. And if you're talking about the brown sweater with cuts below the shoulder that I think you're talking about... she wore that today :D

Some new pictures (well, not new, but new to the thread:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->