JW Anderson Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

I rather have the unskilled Jacquemus, at least he is giving his 100% each time
With Jonathan, is he lazy or he is burning out because of Loewe? Like the Galliano at the late 2000s?

I don't like him, but i would rather take this instead of Daniel Lee's stuff. Sorry in advance for the irrelevant opnion xD

as someone going through twink death: ENOUGH with the shapeless twinkwear ! bring back beautifully tailored suits with wide shoulders, well defined waists, gorgeous lapels and trousers with a full break

the tromp l'œil knitwear and penny loafer bags are nice tho

As usual with him. Some really good commercial pieces and then, thrown here and there, some « experimentations » that never make sense.

I think the problem with his « experimentations » is precisely that they don’t make sense. What’s the reference? What’s the link? How the coated jeans and cardigans ended up being in the same collection as the car wash fringes?

Guinness Beer was in his moodboard (and his stomach all the time, to "design" this crapllection).

Guinness Beer was in his moodboard (and his stomach all the time, to "design" this crapllection).
Very Christopher Shannon/ Martine Rose, very Fashion East London inspo
ZZZZZZ

That last pose with the "Pourquoi" hands, you can tell he is taking the pissed at everyone: the buyers, the editors, the writers, the desperate influencers, the suits, us here...

One side note, Sean left JW and Adrian left Loewe, so I bet he has a new studio director at both places
Maybe hence they are retraining people and design teams...

His runway collection for his label is always like overly sugary bubble gum that is almost bursting in front of your face. But he has always been this way and even though I never liked anything from his runway collection, his label has the sense of queer liberation that I occasionally would pick some toned down stuff when on sale lol
I do hope he can manage to differentiate Loewe from his own label though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->