Kadri Nurmsoo

lanvinray

Reaction score
Kadri, the stunner from Estonia was featured today on Fashion Does It Better Daily ^_^ This girl is promising :heart:

kn.jpg

t2_alus3.jpg

Agency- EMA Estonia & Women Milan
Height: 178.5
Bust: 83
Waist: 63
Hips: 91
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Shoes: 39

ema.ee & mariemaud.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Introducing Kadri

kn-1.jpg
kn2.jpg

We had an eye on the precious Estonian from EMA Model Management for a few months already, caught by her quiet yet powerful blue gaze and incredible bone structure: delicate nose, strong cheekbones and a lovely chin. Her height of 5'10"5 (179) and a leggy silhouette should also increase her chances to hit the runways soon. Kadri Nurmsoo hit Milan already and Women Management just had time to take new polas this morning while organising a couple of test shoots. From the land of Karmen Pedaru, from the agency of Katlin Aas and with a look of her own: she rocks and we love.

mariemaud.com

All images courtesy of E.M.A. Model Management

t2_alus2.jpg

t2_alus4_1.jpg

ema.ee

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love her face shape, her square jaw is so beautiful. Pretty eyes too. Just a stunning girl.

It's so funny that she's also Estonian, because I was thinking about how much she reminded me of Karmen on the runway before I found out who she was:

Angelo Marani F/W 10
2uyiws8.jpg

style.it

Thanks for the ID penny609! :flower:

^You're welcome :wink: And I agree with you, both Karmen and Kadri have this strong yet refined bone structure, angular features.

She looks lovely on the runway. Wonder if she's done other shows? Hope to see more.

^wow, that new o2w editorial shows a lot of different sides to her...she sometimes resembles monika jac, then jacquelyn jablonski!!

^ She looked fantastic there. Already said it, but I adore her square chin. Hope we see more of her in the future.

Kadri is also represented by TESS in London. And here are some more (absolutely impressive!) shots of her portfolio @ Women:

womenmanagement.it

Love the shape of her face, a bit of Gloria L @ Mode Models/One NY - not that harsh but yet more expressive on the runway, brilliant find of EMA! And those tests are excellent as well, would love to see her in print but guess my hopes are a bit too early on that. ^_^ Subscribed.

just love love her face and her body is awesome. She is underrated.
I just don't like her eyebrows so much

Show Package – Madrid S/S 12: Uno

models

great to see she has a showcard!
i've been waiting a long time to see this girl rising B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->