Kai Kühne S/S 09 New York

baguette

Reaction score
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

nymag

OMG,the architecture feeling and structure of this collection is amazing!The fabrics looks a bit raw while sophisticated.
Another my fav in NYFW.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
while some of it is personally not to my taste (it's a bit too fitted and 'stiff' for me..) i can't help but appreciate and adore the quality here....everything just looks superb :heart: the fabrics, the pleating and the folds, all the little details...it's unique and quite exquisite. :o the rawness of some of those fabrics....amazing...that is the best part of this collection imo.

i only wish there had been some more casual, less fitted pieces....combined with the cuts and the fabrics they would have been so divine. i can only imagine. :wub: more along the lines of this outfit, which is my favourite look of the collection...

http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2009/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/kaikuhne/images/14.jpg

thanks for posting! :flower:

whilst i really enjoy the sense of structure and the origami-like detailings i can't say that it absolutely thrills me. i feel as if i'm longing for a more. i also feel as if some parts are slightly disconnected with other area's.

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, but on the NYT website the other day they featured a story about Kai Kuhne having a "diva"-like past, even by fashion industry standards. I didn't get to erad the article all the way through; does anyone know what happened?

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, but on the NYT website the other day they featured a story about Kai Kuhne having a "diva"-like past, even by fashion industry standards. I didn't get to erad the article all the way through; does anyone know what happened?

what do you mean ?
Kaï used to be kind of exhuberant .... but Diva ?! :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->